Logo by mclarekin - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2024, 12:35:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Like in a dream  (Read 3421 times)
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2012, 12:03:49 AM »

the forms at minute 3:00 really amaze me!
the ones at minute 2:09, and the stuff forming at 1:50 is so 2d'esk wink
viewed it long time ago, and just re-watched it!

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
bib
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

At the borders...

100008697663777 @bib993
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2012, 09:52:13 AM »

Thanks for the nice words Christian.

You might have noticed that all these morphing shapes that have now become classics of 3D fractals are due to Julia parameters changes, and that the corresponding M-set where we can see all these shapes together in one single place is my "Underwater Amazing Object"

http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=7209

By the way, I think some credits for the formula should go to Theli-at, the "inventor" of the famous combination "Scale 1 (or -1) box with just a few iterations, then another formula", with his famous "Kleinan drops" http://theli-at.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d36pq51

Between order and disorder reigns a delicious moment. (Paul Valéry)
taurus
Fractal Supremo

profile.php?id=1339106810 @taurus_arts_66
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2012, 02:40:46 PM »

Thanks for the nice words Christian.

You might have noticed that all these morphing shapes that have now become classics of 3D fractals are due to Julia parameters changes, and that the corresponding M-set where we can see all these shapes together in one single place ...

that is exactly what i do with the "wandering cutplane" on a wide range. searching for cool julia spots - preferred off the (middle) axis.

cool video by the way. cool it looks more like a rework, than a re-render. vimeo is for sure the better choice than youtube. beyond the quality in germany many videos are blocked (including my own) due to (potential) copyright infringment. the rights exploiters have no agreement with youtube, so youtube only shows a warning-icon.

when life offers you a lemon, get yourself some salt and tequila!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: