Logo by Trifox - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2024, 12:10:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Custom formulas & transforms - WIP & discuss  (Read 16707 times)
DarkBeam
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

Fragments of the fractal -like the tip of it

« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2011, 12:53:22 PM »

Need help; please go here http://www.fractalforums.com/new-theories-and-research/binary-box-tiling-(help-me!)/ huh?

ADDED Poincarè - now it is correct, previous version was wrong sorry. angry

No sweat, guardian of wisdom!
DarkBeam
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2011, 11:57:53 AM »

Added in final version spherical coord adjustment + an enhanced version of scaling that is useful for coordinate manipulation angel

DarkBeam
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2011, 12:16:31 PM »

A "Sierpinski mandala", obtained with an angle multiplication, very similar to KPK formulas in UF (but in 3D!!!). This is only a quick example tough! grin

Mandelbulb3Dv16{
M.....S....O/...w....2.....fOPnJYIt/.jw0aqlz.62E5B9dSB1Ckv1012.MnU1wyk0agDfaADwD
................................Ctxd9Vwcoz1........Y./..................y.2.....
................/ME//....6U10...V1....E2.....wh70j0LxkqD/..........c./...w1.....
./EnAnYD..../..........wz.............................................sD...../..
.w1...sDPpngnwARcxXZpCK8Qp1Lzwe69s1.Oydj5o5alkJDQxffi4VBDH5Oz.MZNklOj1cjtFvJheY6
LuHi.Wof87mZyE2F3Q0LxkqD......2K......................sD..kz....................
.............................UJRR4.uppN.sNLb/UkRR4.arpN.cULb/U9SR4..............
...........................U..6.P....M4...EB....W....61....F....8/...I1....UJl12
...U.iVFwxDE./ozPM2Tzz7lz16.mc..zXCc.El18XGQeGyDjvIRhrVAkz1............28.kFrA0.
FWb96aAIVzvh1se7Umvxz0........../6U0.wzzz1................................E.0c..
zzzz.................................2U.8.kzzzD.................................
/6U0.wzzz1...................................2CcN/UvNP6.eeWCNq0.yRii.EJJUk1f..XR
S1.mx3CcN/UvNP6.QsLsUa3.ibhV..bTV1OK.sSq40.ly3CcN/UvNP6.MwLsUa3.ibhV.kqTV1OK.sSq
40.kz3CcN/UvNP6...EsUa3.eeWCNq0.IJ36wk8.wyLsUa3.................................
E....E....E.....I.........kLoxqQkVKNmZqMVl4.....................................
...................wz.........zD........kz1........wz...........................
................................................................................
.....................2.....3....2....wpIX34PdtqNklKRn/..........................
..............................zD........kz1........../........zD................
................................................................................
................................/....E/.........TZaPqB5QcJaQdBKMg/..............
..........U0............................U.2.....................................
..........................................k.....I....c....kIdJaQkZaPnhKOn.UQ....
..........................U/4MU/4M.................../........zD........kz1.....
...wz...........................................................................
........................................................}

* mandala.jpg (108.94 KB, 724x653 - viewed 191 times.)

hobold
Fractal Bachius

« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2011, 03:05:34 PM »

"Ladies and gentlemen, fasten the seat-belts for take-off. We are now leaving solid mathematical ground and are headed for the utopia of artistic freedom."

Very good stuff! And my apologies for earlier derailing of this thread.
bib
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

At the borders...

100008697663777 @bib993
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2011, 04:35:21 PM »

"Ladies and gentlemen, fasten the seat-belts for take-off. We are now leaving solid mathematical ground and are headed for the utopia of artistic freedom."

You're late, buddy, it's been a year since I don't touch the ground anymore  shocked afro :smiley cheesy

Between order and disorder reigns a delicious moment. (Paul Valéry)
DarkBeam
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2011, 05:05:33 PM »

cheesy Hi and thanks to everybody who posted encouraging comments! I don't have the material time to thank everybody singularly but keep doin! cheesy
Sometimes fractals do bad jokes to me! fiery I tested tospherical and invspherical with Menger3 and Sierpinski and it worked well. But testing with integer power shows an effect similar to "conj" formula ... Not good definitely! fiery

Due to bad coding, invspherical do also a flipxy, and it is not wanted! So I have to fix again! fiery (download again final.zip)

bib
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

At the borders...

100008697663777 @bib993
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2011, 05:51:09 PM »

Luca. Take your time. No rush smileysmileysmiley In fractals, quality is better than quantity wink

DarkBeam
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2011, 08:23:08 PM »

Luca. Take your time. No rush smileysmileysmiley In fractals, quality is better than quantity wink

If only I was sage! grin grin grin
Uploaded new transforms for toric space; inversions are NOT correct but they give funny results.  afro I don't know the correct formula, anyone??? undecided

DarkBeam
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2011, 05:10:19 PM »

Released a Barnsley in 4 dimensions and a box tiling. The box tiling gives incredible effects when combined with Amazing box & c. smiley

bib
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

At the borders...

100008697663777 @bib993
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2011, 05:13:56 PM »

Please stop Luca !! I don't have the time to test smileysmiley

lenord
Fractal Bachius

No Matter where you go there you are

« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2011, 05:22:03 PM »

I keep downloading them just to stay current but haven't had the time to try more that a couple of them. Too many toys too little Playtime.
DarkBeam
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2011, 05:33:42 PM »

Please stop Luca !! I don't have the time to test smileysmiley

This new world awaits you. Don't you want to get in the forest? wink

DarkBeam
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2011, 06:03:13 PM »

Mandelbulb3Dv16{
M.....S....O/...w....2.............6.1.......s3E................................
.....................UF92FpyVYzD8QxckpX05z1........Y./..................y.2.....
................/ME//....6U./...f/....E2.....Qz/NcmCAZtD/..........c./...w1....U
z.....kD..../..........wz.............................................sD...../..
.w1...sDYsAIxzzzjz1..........WAbUdisqcljTcFzUvMS3t97C1JzzzzvzUNehUisqcljMaO9c9iB
Ow1mQ0auWPX4zU2bVezzzzyD......22......................sD..kz0...................
.............................UJRR4.uppN.sNLb/UkRR4.arpN.cULb/U9SR4..............
...........................U..6.P....M4...EB....W....61....F....8/...I1....UJl12
...U.iVFwxDE./ozPM2Tzz7lz16.mc..zXCc.El18XGQeGyDjvIRhrVAkz1............28.kFrA0.
FWb96aAIVzvh1se7Umvxz0........../6U0.wzzz1................................E.0c..
zzzz.................................2U.8.kzzzD.................................
/6U0.wzzz1...................................2CcN/UvNP6.eeWCNq0.yRii.EJJUk1f..XR
S1.mx3CcN/UvNP6.QsLsUa3.ibhV..bTV1OK.sSq40.ly3CcN/UvNP6.MwLsUa3.ibhV.kqTV1OK.sSq
40.kz3CcN/UvNP6...EsUa3.eeWCNq0.IJ36wk8.wyLsUa3.................................
E....6....E.....I....E....kLWx4SoZ4PdtqN........................................
...................0./.......U.E..........UNaNaNaNaxz...........................
.....................Uy....3....4....2YEjVbJV7LSHBKMgJ4BY/......................
.Q...2.......................U.E........Uz1........wz...................kz1.....
................................}

Azn Azn Azn

DarkBeam
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2011, 06:41:27 PM »

Added the non-commutative (Hamiltonian) version of the Barnsley formula. It looks more roundy. Azn

The strange thing is that commutative Barnsley has a beautiful mset and "flat" Julia while the noncommutative has a beautiful Julia and awful mset grin
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 06:59:47 PM by DarkBeam » Logged

DarkBeam
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2011, 11:31:57 AM »

Added too Barnsley2 variations comm & non comm, Barnsley2 shares 80% of the code with his brother cheesy

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: