Logo by stereoman - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Check out the originating "3d Mandelbulb" thread here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 16, 2024, 08:07:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Hello from Washington Sate.  (Read 811 times)
Description: Introduction
harveyfloyd
« on: January 31, 2011, 10:47:48 PM »

Hi All,

Glad to find this forum. A friend of mine started posting 3D fractals on our 3D photography forum a while back and now I'm hooked. You guys make some of the coolest abstract art around. I have a couple different generators and I'm just getting started but it sure is fun and interesting.
Erisian
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 10:53:16 PM »

Hi, I'm a fan of 3D fractals as well.  I use 2D fractals as height maps in Bryce to create landscapes and objects.  If you have a look in my Hi from Swindon post, I've posted a link to a 2MB zip with some unfinished renders of mine.  By all means download and have a look.  They are just examples of what can be achieved.
bib
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

At the borders...

100008697663777 @bib993
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 11:08:03 PM »

Welcome to the forums! Please post some of your pictures and don't hesitate to ask questions.

Between order and disorder reigns a delicious moment. (Paul Valéry)
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 11:21:09 PM »

Hello and Welcome - From the other side of the Continent  afro

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: