Logo by kameelian - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 10:36:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Hi from Swindon, England.  (Read 2501 times)
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2011, 10:33:12 PM »

Lets see if this works

No, couldn't make that work either.  Never mind.

I re-iterate:

If you can't make it work, post the url of the image you want, and I'll see if I can't make it work from this end   Elvis Presley

Even upload an avatar to your gallery, and post the url here!  This can be done.  There have been other members who needed help with this in the past, and I have gotten all of them working!   bubble gum

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
Erisian
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2011, 10:44:09 PM »

Hey, I think this is going to work!  I was using the wrong url - I copied it from my browser.  This time I copied the direct link.  Thanks Aristotle.
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2011, 11:01:19 PM »

Glad you got it working   surfing

Thanks Aristotle.

Nah, I never knew Arse-i-tottle, but one of my students was Playtoe!

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: