Logo by simon.snake - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 04:32:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Computer science the natural meta discipline for Math.  (Read 771 times)
Description: Any odd application of computing technology to seemingly unrelated stuff.
jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

May a trochoid in the void bring you peace

« on: January 17, 2011, 01:29:09 PM »

Video games have gone bionic!

So how does that relate to fractals?

Well i think, just as print technology has been harnessed to print 3d fractals we will be able to harness cell biology to grow living fractals.

What do you think?

May a trochoid of ¥h¶h iteratively entrain your Logos Response transforming into iridescent fractals of orgasmic delight and joy, with kindness, peace and gratitude at all scales within your experience. I beg of you to enrich others as you have been enriched, in vorticose pulsations of extravagance!
jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

May a trochoid in the void bring you peace

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 02:00:03 PM »

Is quantum entanglement an effect of shunayasutra? a term i recently coined for non standard arithmoi?

In english: do roundy objects relate to each other if they have started from the same spatial location, no matter how far apart they get, differently to edged objects with the same initial conditions?

I do not know yet, but fractals mean i can look into it!

May a trochoid of ¥h¶h iteratively entrain your Logos Response transforming into iridescent fractals of orgasmic delight and joy, with kindness, peace and gratitude at all scales within your experience. I beg of you to enrich others as you have been enriched, in vorticose pulsations of extravagance!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: