Logo by stereoman - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 25, 2024, 07:13:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: zoomcut - a newbie's java-applet for yet another true 3d-fractal  (Read 2097 times)
Description: zoom and cut the Birnenweibchen
EvaB
Forums Newbie

« on: January 04, 2011, 06:44:47 PM »

I am not sure, if I am right here - it is only a (slow) little java-applet:
http://members.aon.at/evab/zoomcutj.htm
the instructions are in german, therefore:
the first image that appears is my "true 3d" mandelbrot fractal - in german called "Apfelmaennchen" (little apple-man?), so it is my "Birnenweibchen" (little pear-woman?)
  • left mouseclick: zoom in (magnification of 4 diameters)
  • right mouseclick: cut through parallel to the observation plane
  • shift (temporarily stops the drawing) + mouseclick: draw the Julia-set according to the selected point, it my be zoomed and cutted in the same manner
  • beep: done
  • beep-beep: maximum of zoom reached - over, for restart refresh the page
less saturation means larger distance from the viewer
the formula is here: http://members.aon.at/evab/interna.htm
there are also 4 galleries

maybe someone likes it
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: