Logo by bib - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Check out the originating "3d Mandelbulb" thread here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 16, 2024, 04:21:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Creating a torus  (Read 2404 times)
The Rev
« on: November 02, 2010, 11:02:18 PM »

Is there any way to do it in M3D?

The Rev
Jesse
Download Section
Fractal Schemer

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 11:43:01 PM »

a quick try, if you can live with 2:  smiley

Mandelbulb3Dv16{
I.....S....O/...w....................1.........E................................
........................................kz1........A./..................y.2.....
.................ME//....6Uw....b.....E......omEQgisq6rD/..........c./...w1.BnAH
z.....kD..../2..................................................................
........YsAIxzzzjz1..........WAbUdisqcljRRxgCKosEwnYRydIKa5uzwPN9SaPRGyDFHQlSHA1
Iw1iNMIOip7tzqF/G0ZZtVyD......o6..........................kz....................
..............................nxS9.krvh.EVjr0.CyS9.Qtvh..cjr0.dyS9..............
...........................U..6.X....M4...EB....W....61...EE....5/...I1....UJF1.
...U.y7lzzz98RrzTGwzzzWGr/6.mc..U1Cs.El18XGQeGyDjvIRhrVAkz1............28.kFrA0.
FWb96aAIVzvh1se7Umvxz0........../6U0.wzzz1................................E.0c..
zzzz.................................2U.8.kzzzD.................................
/6U0.wzzz1...................................2CcN/UvNP6.eeWCNq0.yRii.EJJUk1f..XR
S1.mx3CcN/UvNP6.QsLsUa3.ibhV..bTV1OK.sSq40.ly3CcN/UvNP6.MwLsUa3.ibhV.kqTV1OK.sSq
40.kz3CcN/UvNP6...EsUa3.eeWCNq0.IJ36wk8.wyLsUa3.................................
E....A....E..........6....EGiFLNbJaQU.pPrJaQ.........................c..........
...................2./........zj................................................
................................................................................
.....................2....E9....1....w3Jm3aPnlKMoJ4.............................
...................................................yz...........................
................................................................................
................................Y/........U.....7t4RZRKNm/0IjRLNm/..............
..........U0............................U.2........wz0..........................
............................................}
Lee Oliver
Fractal Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 12:23:12 AM »

You were so close Jesse, just a little off

Mandelbulb3Dv16{
I.....S....O/...w..........6Mhiwa4k0.1WiuoEgHu1EwKe3rgoDCwnHgYeubfDvz4AFLRO6q7yD
................................zVgtG1oAkz1........A./..................y.2.....
.................ME//....6.Y3...c.....E......Y8VUEgEx5rD/..........c./...w1.BnAH
z.....kD..../2..................................................................
........yBXb09Izlx1..........4.OS1aEtpdjdDC.QcAzGuXnLBZQMGsOz6QEXL9ZhQqD3fT7.viW
KuHQ.IxhIqmNzGYN2.5a2iqD......2s.........................6kz....................
..............................WcD5.gWyQ..Bun/.xcD5.MYyQ.kHun/.MdD5..............
...........................U..6.X....M4...EB....W....61...EE....5/...I1....UJF1.
...U.y7lzzz98RrzTGwzzzWGr/6.mc..U1Cs.El18XGQeGyDjvIRhrVAkz1............28.kFrA0.
FWb96aAIVzvh1se7Umvxz0........../6U0.wzzz1................................E.0c..
zzzz.................................2U.8.kzzzD.................................
/6U0.wzzz1...................................2CcN/UvNP6.eeWCNq0.yRii.EJJUk1f..XR
S1.mx3CcN/UvNP6.QsLsUa3.ibhV..bTV1OK.sSq40.ly3CcN/UvNP6.MwLsUa3.ibhV.kqTV1OK.sSq
40.kz3CcN/UvNP6...EsUa3.eeWCNq0.IJ36wk8.wyLsUa3.................................
E....A....E..........6....EGiFLNbJaQU.pPrJaQ.........................c..........
...................../........zj................................................
.....................2....k7....1....w3Jm3aPnlKMoJ4.............................
...................................................yz0..........................
................................Y/........U.....7t4RZRKNm/0IjRLNm/..............
..........U0............................U.2........wz0..........................
............................................}

Kalo’smi lokaksayakrt-pravrddho
Lokan smahartum-iha pravrttah|

rte’pi twam na bhavisyanti sarve
ye’vasthitah pratyanikesu yodhah
The Rev
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 01:02:33 AM »

Anyone like coincidences?  This is the Google advert that appeared when I checked this thread:

Also, thanks to both of you for the parameter data.  As you can see, I have four iterations of M3D running simultaneously, so I will plug in the data when a couple of them are done rendering.  LOL.

The Rev
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 02:30:45 AM »

lol, do you believe in associative ad presenting ?

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
The Rev
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2010, 04:39:16 AM »

Oh sure, I get that.  I used to post to a vegetarian web site where people talked about the evils of meat so much that google ads started dropping in ads for Omaha Steaks, just because the word meat popped up so often.  However, I have never heard of anyone refering to the circular breakfast pastry as a torus, even if it technically is one.  I will have to stop by the donut shop and ask for a dozen breakfast toruses and see what the guy says...  LOL

The Rev
Thunderwave
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2010, 05:16:01 AM »

I think google ads are based on emails and searches as well, as my ad is about college universities.  I research a lot of schools and I receive tons of their ads and emails everywhere.
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2010, 11:25:31 AM »

Funny - I don't see any ads at all!

Must be due to the fact that I block everything google related.

The web runs so much faster without all that stuff...

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: