Logo by HPDZ - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 25, 2024, 02:13:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: smiley sets config  (Read 1173 times)
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« on: October 30, 2010, 12:54:35 AM »

righty right, i just wanted to click on the button for including the elvis presley smiley in to the smiley list,
but i think this could be worth discussing, i think we have some nice smileys already, and i have extracted them to form a clean view suggestion:

happy Yes !! No !!! blindfold educated Elvis Presley evil cool laugh dance moves praying scared white vomit; feeling sick crazy sick hurt secret; zipped mouth suspious surprised nerd laugh head banging wall butt

then we have the nice old ones:

smiley Azn grin shocked :smiley lips are sealed undecided tongue stuck out angel fiery huh?

and the ones that have to be in:

afro police devil nasty teeth rolling on floor laughing head batting group butts smiley lineup Repeating Zooming Self-Silimilar Thumb Up, by Craig

but we have only few general purpose fractal ones: Repeating Zooming Self-Silimilar Thumb Up, by Craig so, any ideas for reordering the current smiley
configuration, or ideas for elements that are missing, are welcome!

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 01:48:34 AM »

I have no problem with the current smiley set layout.  I do think we need more Fractal Smileys though! 

Might make for a fun contest!  Have 2 size categories, and the winners get entered in the sets. 

But now that I think about it, many of the ones that show could be replaced with something better.  They are generic and used on thousands of boards.  If replaced with better ones, using the same file names, no old posts would lose their smileys and the whole forum would update with the new images.

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: