Logo by mauxuam - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 24, 2024, 11:39:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Hello to Fractal Forum from Fiery  (Read 2014 times)
Description: introduce yourself
Fiery
« on: October 24, 2010, 06:45:30 PM »

Hey I'm Fiery
I'm a fractal artist, with main gallery at deviantart.com, where I have been a member of fractal community for 2yrs+
My main genres are Apophysis & UltraFractal, but I think as every artist after awhile you like to 'branch-out' and
get yourself comfy with some new ideas & softwares.
Just recently I was chatting with my fractal friends & we got on the topic of mandelbulb - this is how I got the link
to this forum, to check out the new version of the software. So far so good - very nice interface, friendly, good quality &
scene control - the rest is up to the experimenting wink to get interesting things going.

Have to re-size the artworks for posting in here, until then you can check, who I'm & how the art looks
when you follow this link http://fiery-fire.deviantart.com/
ramblerette
Navigator

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 11:09:29 PM »

:)hi  fiery:)nice to meet  you

there are words like freedom
sweet  and wonderful to say
Fiery
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 01:39:43 AM »

@ramblerette
Thanks - still trying to figure out how the forum works & how I can view the other people galleries wink
Just a bit different set-up then what I'm use to wink will take few days to have things figured out I guess.
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 03:00:30 AM »

Hello and Welcome to the forums  afro

The Galleries are due for an overhaul soon, so don't worry.  As soon as you figure it out, it will change  head banging wall

Meanwhile, enjoy the forum!

Feel free to add to the gallery now anyhow - we wont be deleting what's there  (if I understand Trifox's plans correctly).

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
Fiery
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 03:08:45 AM »

Hello and Welcome to the forums  afro

The Galleries are due for an overhaul soon, so don't worry.  As soon as you figure it out, it will change  head banging wall

Meanwhile, enjoy the forum!

Feel free to add to the gallery now anyhow - we wont be deleting what's there  (if I understand Trifox's plans correctly).

@Sockratease

Thanks Sockratease - I see few names I do recognise here - fractal world is a very small one after all - it grows but it seems
it never shrinks LOL
I have a humangess gallery on devart wink I will surely pick few things to ad here - gotta get some stuff in to earn me few stars   afro
First gotta - find out why the giff avatar is such a pain-in-the-ar*** wink and then set-up the galleries, downsize the artworks &
for sure you will hear more form me.
Thank you so much for stopping by and saying hello smiley Yey !! I get to expand my 'buddy' list  alien
lycium
Fractal Supremo

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 09:38:50 AM »

Hi Iwona, great to see you here!  afro

Thunderwave
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2010, 09:52:12 AM »

Welcome to the chaotic world of fractal forums!  evil
Fiery
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2010, 01:38:30 PM »

Hi Iwona, great to see you here!  afro

OK - is Lycium a full name for 'lyc' LOL - yes I think it is wink Thank you - wasn't I talking about experimenting with the 'bulber' ....here I'm,
gosh as you can tell another addictive thing  evil
All those fractals are rulling my net-life wink
Let me see...what is in your gallery - or are you here, purely for 'iteration' chat ?  tease
Fiery
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2010, 01:39:47 PM »

Welcome to the chaotic world of fractal forums!  evil

Hello Thunderwave smiley How are you ? smiley
and thanks for the welcome  joy
Thunderwave
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2010, 07:34:55 PM »

I'm  great Fiery! Thanks and you're welcome.    wink
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: