Logo by mauxuam - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 25, 2024, 05:33:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: fractalfeed  (Read 1651 times)
Description: fractal art, fractal technology and other fractal data - compiled in real time..
teamfresh
Fractal Lover

nothing is everything

fractalco
« on: July 31, 2010, 04:18:49 PM »

I realised my concept fractal website last night,  

http://fractalfeed.com afro

It is based on internet feeds from across the internet, from websites such as twitter, photobucket, youtube, etc etc all content is fractal related and updated hourly so is fresh as a daisy. I am looking to expand the site over the coming months and if any of you's want me to include any fractal related feeds let me know here.....

Wel lEnTaoed
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 04:38:38 PM »

Positively brilliant!  educated educated educated educated educated educated educated educated educated educated educated Already on my favorites! the wave the wave the wave the wave the wave the wave the wave the wave the wave the wave the wave the wave the wave the wave Repeating Zooming Self-Silimilar Thumb Up, by Craig Repeating Zooming Self-Silimilar Thumb Up, by Craig Repeating Zooming Self-Silimilar Thumb Up, by Craig Repeating Zooming Self-Silimilar Thumb Up, by Craig Repeating Zooming Self-Silimilar Thumb Up, by Craig Repeating Zooming Self-Silimilar Thumb Up, by Craig Repeating Zooming Self-Silimilar Thumb Up, by Craig Repeating Zooming Self-Silimilar Thumb Up, by Craig Repeating Zooming Self-Silimilar Thumb Up, by Craig
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 04:40:24 PM by Well En Taoed » Logged
teamfresh
Fractal Lover

nothing is everything

fractalco
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 05:29:22 PM »

thanks!!! glad you like it...

cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 05:31:09 PM »

how does fractalforums postings work ? it does not seem to show all the new images
great idea!

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Thunderwave
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 07:40:19 PM »

Awesome, I have it marked!  Can't wait to see you add more.  The format confused me at first but I see what you're doing now.  I think. lol
teamfresh
Fractal Lover

nothing is everything

fractalco
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2010, 08:40:41 PM »

how does fractalforums postings work ? it does not seem to show all the new images
great idea!
I can single out or combine the output of specific/multiple rss feeds into any one area of the page. ATM the fractalforums image feed only shows images that have been attached to the gallery for the mandelbulb section.

there is also a live feed in the sidebar of http://fractal.co of the latest posts made to the "rate my movie" section!! wink it was while I was working on this that the idea for fractalfeed was born.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 09:22:10 PM by teamfresh » Logged

teamfresh
Fractal Lover

nothing is everything

fractalco
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2010, 08:54:36 PM »

Awesome, I have it marked!  Can't wait to see you add more.  The format confused me at first but I see what you're doing now.  I think. lol

yes, It may seem for a while nothing is happening, but I can assure you work is going on behind the scenes for fractalfeed.com as we speak. It will be opened up in stages. First stage in less than a months time. maybe sooner. The main idea of the site is to give more exposure to fractal artists and to pool all relevant content and information regarding all subjects that revolve around fractals and the application of fractals, the site will be updated in real time. (just in case you didnt get that yet Azn) I can make the image, news and video results update as often as i like so i will set to every half an hour or so and twitter etc will be every 15 minutes. fractalfeed will have plenty of its own unique content, but the plan is to also provide an awful lot of resourses and exposure for fractal explorers/artists who are currently needing/releasing material -I believe this can be done because fractalfeed.com will focus on "realtime" results, and I believe "realtime" is one of the next big things ramping up on the internet.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 09:19:28 PM by teamfresh » Logged

Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2010, 09:13:32 PM »

Looks great!

I prefer imaginary-time to realtime, but I'll bet you knew that already...

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
teamfresh
Fractal Lover

nothing is everything

fractalco
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2010, 09:16:02 PM »

Looks great!

I prefer imaginary-time to realtime, but I'll bet you knew that already...

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

well what is on the page is just bare wires really! I still need to finish the template!!!

Thunderwave
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2010, 07:49:19 AM »

yes, It may seem for a while nothing is happening, but I can assure you work is going on behind the scenes for fractalfeed.com as we speak. It will be opened up in stages. First stage in less than a months time. maybe sooner. The main idea of the site is to give more exposure to fractal artists and to pool all relevant content and information regarding all subjects that revolve around fractals and the application of fractals, the site will be updated in real time. (just in case you didnt get that yet Azn) I can make the image, news and video results update as often as i like so i will set to every half an hour or so and twitter etc will be every 15 minutes. fractalfeed will have plenty of its own unique content, but the plan is to also provide an awful lot of resourses and exposure for fractal explorers/artists who are currently needing/releasing material -I believe this can be done because fractalfeed.com will focus on "realtime" results, and I believe "realtime" is one of the next big things ramping up on the internet.

You may want to add, look into, and or what-not explore this site.
http://www.fractalarts.com/ASF/  Seattle is where I live.  (It's called "Amazing Seattle Fractals!
Fractal Art, Screensavers, Tutorials, Software & more!")
teamfresh
Fractal Lover

nothing is everything

fractalco
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2010, 08:17:00 AM »

You may want to add, look into, and or what-not explore this site.
http://www.fractalarts.com/ASF/  Seattle is where I live.  (It's called "Amazing Seattle Fractals!
Fractal Art, Screensavers, Tutorials, Software & more!")

Thanks a million!!! good content. but does your website have rss feed? I can only work with .xml files or the like to pull the feed. - also if anyone else know of any fractal related rss feeds please please PLEASE post them here grin grin grin grin smiley love you all
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 08:22:21 AM by teamfresh » Logged

Thunderwave
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2010, 02:18:20 PM »

Thanks a million!!! good content. but does your website have rss feed? I can only work with .xml files or the like to pull the feed. - also if anyone else know of any fractal related rss feeds please please PLEASE post them here grin grin grin grin smiley love you all

No,no,no, no, no, not my site.  I didn't mean to give you that idea. cheesy  But when I was looking for software to do Mandelbrot fractals I came onto this by a friend who also didn't make the site.  You can email the guy and ask him.  I found this site VERY useful in finding images and programs.
teamfresh
Fractal Lover

nothing is everything

fractalco
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2010, 03:36:16 AM »

No,no,no, no, no, not my site.  I didn't mean to give you that idea. cheesy  But when I was looking for software to do Mandelbrot fractals I came onto this by a friend who also didn't make the site.  You can email the guy and ask him.  I found this site VERY useful in finding images and programs.

ah I see sorry  for confusion - I should have been paying more attention myself....

by the way peeps

I have nearly finished designing the template for the site, but I have been staring at it for so long I cant really see it any more so any constructive criticism on the style and design would be appreciated,  huh? huh? you can check it out here
http://fractalfeed.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: