Logo by reallybigname - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 12:57:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Abstract art through fractals  (Read 1375 times)
irrationalnoise
« on: June 04, 2010, 04:47:29 PM »

Hi smiley

I'm pretty new (as the post number says gratuitously cheesy) but I wanted to make post here as I'd like to know what people think of the work I've done so far.

I have a gallery on imagekind (http://irrationalnoise.imagekind.com/Fractals), please check it out smiley (my main reason for posting that link rather than the images is the fact imagekind gives me a report on what pictures people clicked on. Gives me a better idea of what was interesting enough for people to look at properly, even if they don't comment wink )

Thanks smiley
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 06:06:01 PM »

...my main reason for posting that link rather than the images is the fact imagekind gives me a report on what pictures people clicked on. Gives me a better idea of what was interesting enough for people to look at properly, even if they don't comment wink

Our gallery here does that, and more!  As well as image view counts, and feedback comments, there is also a rating system in place   afro

Feel free to upload stuffs here as well.

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
irrationalnoise
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 06:34:09 PM »

ah! cool smiley thanks for that. I'll check it out smiley
irrationalnoise
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 06:41:45 PM »

lol I amaze myself with my lack of attention sometimes... yep cool gallery, will be spending more time there methinks cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: