Logo by Pauldelbrot - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 26, 2024, 12:30:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Newbie Here!  (Read 1836 times)
Description: My intro
Bent-Winged Angel
Fractal Bachius

« on: April 13, 2010, 01:17:18 PM »

Last fall I discovered fractal art.  Became obsecced with the madelbrot/journey into infinity.   Love ChaosPro program.  Need help with the "math dept" For quite some time have been looking for others who find this fascinating.  Looking to be inspired by others!  BTW my passion is making videos.  Will post some of my work as soon as I figure out this forum a lil better!

Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 01:25:12 PM »

Hello and Welcome to the forum!

Feel free to post your work!

There's a contest going on now, so it's a good time to join  afro

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
Bent-Winged Angel
Fractal Bachius

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 02:52:23 PM »

Thanks!  Clearluy I'm no sotratease!  lol  I'm already stuck!  can't figure out how to post my videos.  Special location?

cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 03:09:03 PM »

hello and welcome to the forum,

just put in the url of the video, the forum will replace it to the embed code of the video site,
currently vimeo  and youtube are working, more are configured, but used are mostly the youtube and vimeo video sites

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Bent-Winged Angel
Fractal Bachius

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 03:40:42 PM »

Thanks I'll try that. I was just rying to upload from "my files"  I do have stuff on vimeo & you -tube.

Bent-Winged Angel
Fractal Bachius

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 03:52:47 PM »

Yeah I got it!  Posted a vid in my gallery!

Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2010, 01:09:19 AM »

Last fall I discovered fractal art.  Became obsecced with the madelbrot/journey into infinity.
Love ChaosPro program.  Need help with the "math dept" ....

Greetings, and Welcome to this particular Forum !!!    smiley

There are many thousands of individuals that have caught the "fractal bug", it is an intrusive malady which is rarely cured.    evil

You already are using one of the best programs available to the public.  As to the math, there are many here that can assist you to as far as you wish to take it.  But with around 600 fractal generating applications available, and several that are so easy to use, math is not a requirement for the creation of "art".    wink

« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 05:36:03 AM by Nahee_Enterprises » Logged

Bent-Winged Angel
Fractal Bachius

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2010, 04:03:54 PM »

Been around for a few days now.  This place is HUGE!  In beginning one can easiily get lost while wandering.  That's OK, being that I like a good challenge.   I also love the idea that their is support & help here.  I run a few groups in a small social networking siite.  Started one called BWA'S MOVIE MAKERS.  I wanted a place to do my fractal art & learn video editing.  Combined to 2 nicely.  Problem is virtually no one  there seems the least bit interested in fractals. This place gives me the opportunity to exchange ideas with others.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: