Logo by mauxuam - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Check out the originating "3d Mandelbulb" thread here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2024, 11:43:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: General Question About Animating in UltraFractal  (Read 3948 times)
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2010, 09:56:03 PM »

ok, then in about 60 more rendering hours i will have my first bulb video ready cheesy

for the case that it is too fast ....

exists there a software to blend over the zoomed images that are to far away?
perhaps i will write my own, and enter it to the compo when i have created a smooth flight ... taking 5 minutes cheesy

cheerio

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2010, 05:55:19 PM »

Well...  It took a while, but I finally heard back from Frederick Unpronounceable!

It is confirmed that UF only saves data to render images in it's temp folder - no actual images.   police  police

But he agreed that this is cause for concern and said he would change it to render images as soon as they are ready to be rendered in a future update!!   afro  embarrass

champagne toast

See?  It pays to complain when you know you have a valid complaint!!

And yes, I did wait to calm down.  My letter expressed umbrage  fiery , but was civil and polite about it  :smiley

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
JosLeys
Strange Attractor

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2010, 06:17:56 PM »

I've always known Frederik to be very responsive, both to genuine bugs or shortcomings and users' whish lists!
bib
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

At the borders...

100008697663777 @bib993
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2010, 06:25:54 PM »

Cool !

And what about the bug I noticed regarding the preview window that does not match the current paramters when in a middle of an animation? (the preview displays the modifications based on the parameters of the first image of the animation) cheesy... no big deal, there is a workaround... wink

Between order and disorder reigns a delicious moment. (Paul Valéry)
David Makin
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

Makin' Magic Fractals
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2010, 02:33:54 AM »

Cool !

And what about the bug I noticed regarding the preview window that does not match the current paramters when in a middle of an animation? (the preview displays the modifications based on the parameters of the first image of the animation) cheesy... no big deal, there is a workaround... wink

If that's the bug I think you mean then I mentioned it to Frederik and it's fixed in the next update.

The meaning and purpose of life is to give life purpose and meaning.

http://www.fractalgallery.co.uk/
"Makin' Magic Music" on Jango
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: