Logo by AGUS - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 03:03:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Julia Leaf fractal  (Read 2866 times)
msltoe
Iterator

« on: March 23, 2010, 07:06:41 PM »

In my attempts to find the holy grail, I came across this one, which seems to have similar veins as a leaf:

close up:
Power 8
Conqueror

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 08:16:31 PM »

Very nice! Very plant like indeed! It's amazing all the new creatures everyone's discovering here.
reesej2
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 08:34:45 PM »

Interesting. It almost looks like someone folded it out of leaves...
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 10:39:02 PM »

a fractal fish  cheesy

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Timeroot
Fractal Fertilizer

The pwnge.

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 02:31:42 AM »

a fractal fish  cheesy

Fish? Trifox, you seem to always see things no-one else can. Or maybe it's just me...

Of course, I'm sure everyone can see the emo-looking hooded bodyguard with the sullen eyes and self-similar abs...

Haha, that makes me think of a possibility: "Fractal Strength: You are not just strong. Every muscle of your body is composed of smaller muscles, just as devoted and sweaty as the whole. At every conceivable resolution, one can see the fibers and proteins in the exact same, toned configuration, each part just as buff as the whole."  afro

Someday, man will understand primary theory; how every aspect of our universe has come about. Then we will describe all of physics, build a complete understanding of genetic engineering, catalog all planets, and find intelligent life. And then we'll just puzzle over fractals for eternity.
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 02:56:46 AM »

i mean it looks like the skin of a fish, the scurf? i dunno the english word, it is "schuppen" in german cheesy

---

Timeroot
Fractal Fertilizer

The pwnge.

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2010, 03:32:21 AM »

Ohh, I see that! grin I guess we'd just call it the skin or the scales... I didn't know you speak German, is that why the occasional error message is also in German? It's the coolest language ever, in my opinion.

Someday, man will understand primary theory; how every aspect of our universe has come about. Then we will describe all of physics, build a complete understanding of genetic engineering, catalog all planets, and find intelligent life. And then we'll just puzzle over fractals for eternity.
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2010, 12:26:49 PM »

which error messages do you mean ?=!
perhaps it is that the forum language is german, i dunno ...
and german is a complicated language e.g. for numbers number ( two and twenty instead of twenty-two ) cheesy

---

Timeroot
Fractal Fertilizer

The pwnge.

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2010, 12:38:33 AM »

Once, I think the site was under construction or something, I got some little error message... 500 internal server error, I think it was. But it hasn't happened since, and that was a while ago. And yes, I know it's complicated, I speak German myself. I'm a native speaker, and I speak/understand fluently, but I mangle the grammar absolutely horribly...  embarrass Once you've learned it badly it's hard to go back to the basics!

kram1032
Fractal Senior

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2010, 09:25:56 PM »

Eindeutig Schuppen cheesy
True cheesy
Interesting how closely related scales and leaf-profiles can be smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: