Logo by Fiery - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 19, 2024, 08:35:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Mystic Fractals closes shop ! Free download of powerful fractal generators now!  (Read 3012 times)
jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

May a trochoid in the void bring you peace

« on: July 21, 2017, 01:45:12 AM »

Terry is offering the fruit of his labours as a free download !
These are super powerful fractal generators !
Get them and preserve this mans genius contribution to fractal art
 Xxx
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 10:47:12 AM by jehovajah » Logged

May a trochoid of ¥h¶h iteratively entrain your Logos Response transforming into iridescent fractals of orgasmic delight and joy, with kindness, peace and gratitude at all scales within your experience. I beg of you to enrich others as you have been enriched, in vorticose pulsations of extravagance!
jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 01:48:05 AM »

http://www.mysticfractal.com/News.html
Go here now! Xxx
Thanks Terry Gintz for an incredible devotion to this art And to scientific display xxx

May a trochoid of ¥h¶h iteratively entrain your Logos Response transforming into iridescent fractals of orgasmic delight and joy, with kindness, peace and gratitude at all scales within your experience. I beg of you to enrich others as you have been enriched, in vorticose pulsations of extravagance!
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 11:13:39 AM »

http://www.mysticfractal.com/News.html
Go here now! Xxx
Thanks Terry Gintz for an incredible devotion to this art And to scientific display xxx

Sad that he's closing shop, but great that he's giving away such cool software!

Most of his programs export .obj files, and that is one of my favorite features for any fractal generator!  I hope these do that to.

Guess I'll find out shortly!

Too bad my good computer just died...

I'll grab the 64 bit ones anyhow despite being on a dinosaur computer from 2002 right now..

Thanks for the alert!

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
Spain2points
Navigator

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 06:09:22 PM »

thnx
Caleidoscope
Fractal Fertilizer

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 10:45:28 AM »

Thanks for sharing it here, looks great!   A Beer Cup

"Today you create the memory for tomorrow, be sure to make it a good one"
ottomagus
Forums Newbie

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2017, 05:46:45 PM »

Thanks! I installed them, haven't done much with them yet but they seem very good.
jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2017, 10:58:23 AM »

It is sad but I guess inevitable that he would retire after such a long and fruitful stint. I have used his free software since I started on Fractalforums, and appreciated his kind help . I told him I would buy a programme when I had the money and a new machine! But I guess I am too late! Just when I am finally getting a MacBook pro he shuts up shop!
Anything I can do to promote his oft ware and contribution I will continue to do.
The doth of his work is vast. I have not graduated beyond the simplest applications of his older Quasz app!

I hope I will be able to do justice to the power of his generators as I develop my take on physical process models of fundamental physics and chemistry especially the magneto sono phono thermo electro photon model of materiality.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: