Logo by miles - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2024, 02:35:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Brahmabrot orbit plot anim  (Read 1967 times)
Alef
Fractal Supremo

« on: May 09, 2017, 04:20:31 PM »

For a while hadn't done any fractal. Then typed on google name of youtube channel and at the top were a brahmabrot so rendered a few more. Wit 4.5 faster (but still old) PC you can do a bit more.

Somehow I don't see here a single videos so this cild be the bowser.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/74RdIqD090o&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/74RdIqD090o&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1</a>

It starts and ends with normal mandelbrot. There is interesting question, what is these dots inside of the mandelbrot? These are so stable and even spaced according to geometry of fractal so that they could only be part of the mandelbrot set and not just some artefact of the render. The dots indicates concentration of orbits there. There are artefacts of some somehow very visible single orbits and artefacts of random numbers not being idealy spread but they moves with changed random seed.

These dots could be some sort of atractor for the non-escaping orbits of mandelbrot so far not found by orbit plot renders. If it so then there is a something new out of good old z=z^2+c They are particulary visible only when certain criteria is met so they are not overshadowed by strong circle. Or maybe they are an orbits from the smaller bulbs. Here orbit from the largest one were mostly taken out hence the crescent. In anti buddhabrot these dots are closed by largest bulb.
I realy don't know how orbits moves and what do orbit from smaller bulbs. Some who did very deep zooms of mandelbrot should know this.

fractal catalisator
Alef
Fractal Supremo

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 04:24:50 PM »

Yes, it's the browser.  Attached UF file of animated parameters.
Opened the thread about dots. 
http://www.fractalforums.com/mandelbrot-and-julia-set/new-dots-in-good-old-mandelbrot/

* Brahma_vid.upr (30.17 KB - downloaded 103 times.)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 04:34:39 PM by Alef » Logged

fractal catalisator
hgjf2
Fractal Phenom

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 10:02:40 AM »

good representation for budabrot (a fractal what deserve to go in Nirvana)! Cool movie!
 A peacock Repeating Zooming Self-Silimilar Thumb Up, by Craig A Star Cantor Dance
Alef
Fractal Supremo

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2017, 03:55:09 PM »

Thanks hgjf2  wink

fractal catalisator
M Benesi
Fractal Schemer

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2017, 10:36:06 PM »

Did not listen to music (if there is any), I'm in a library.

Buddhabrots are interesting looking to me, and I like the extension to z^5 (if that's what it is???).

Alef
Fractal Supremo

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 04:40:42 PM »

If you meant thing at 0:50 it was tricorn from z^1.5 to z^5.
They were just repeatingly singing "handoodoo"  tongue stuck out

fractal catalisator
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: