Logo by Pauldelbrot - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2024, 09:55:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Looking for Books  (Read 983 times)
shivadas
Forums Newbie

« on: March 06, 2017, 04:03:24 PM »

Anyone have any idea what some good textbooks to buy are? I want to understand the graphing and mapping out of the fractals. I think I would need to know things like number sets, and other types of mathematical procedures. The program I am planning on operating is Mandelbulb 3D. I am also open to trying out different programs if anyone has any idea of which other program is good for this type of more controlled fractal generation.
TheRedshiftRider
Fractalist Chemist
Global Moderator
Fractal Iambus

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 04:28:48 PM »

https://www.amazon.com/Fractal-Geometry-Mathematical-Foundations-Applications/dp/111994239X/ref=sr_1_12?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1412751278&sr=1-12&keywords=fractals

I would recommend this one. I have bought it myself. The way everything is explained is simple to understand. There have been a few topics on this before. I know I have posted one: http://www.fractalforums.com/non-fractal-related-chit-chat/a-good-about-fractals/

Try using using the forum searchbar, I am sure you will be able to find something.

Motivation is like a salt, once it has been dissolved it can react with things it comes into contact with to form something interesting. nerd
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: