Logo by kr0mat1k - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 27, 2024, 12:22:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Errors with ldbl64.dll  (Read 1993 times)
Description: ldbl64.dll does not load (Windows 10)
Diddy
Forums Freshman

Old...But a Newbie to Fractals

« on: January 18, 2017, 04:04:24 AM »

Hello,

I had this error a while back on another PC.  I now have a new PC and getting the same error.

Everything was going great, after a few weeks of using KF again I receive the error "Missing File: The library ldbl64.dll could not be loaded."  The DLL is in the same folder as fraktal_sft64.exe.

I tried running from different locations but there was no change.  I also re-downloaded the program thinking maybe the file had become correct...Also no change.

Any ideas?

* ldbl64.-dll.PNG (36.39 KB, 603x216 - viewed 117 times.)
Kalles Fraktaler
Fractal Senior

kallesfraktaler
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 09:34:13 PM »

Hello,

I had this error a while back on another PC.  I now have a new PC and getting the same error.

Everything was going great, after a few weeks of using KF again I receive the error "Missing File: The library ldbl64.dll could not be loaded."  The DLL is in the same folder as fraktal_sft64.exe.

I tried running from different locations but there was no change.  I also re-downloaded the program thinking maybe the file had become correct...Also no change.

Any ideas?

Yes it must be in the same folder. It is compiled with Blodshed (gcc) so I don't think it has any dependencies.
So I don't understand how it can be.
Has anyone else had this problem?

Want to create DEEP Mandelbrot fractals 100 times faster than the commercial programs, for FREE? One hour or one minute? Three months or one day? Try Kalles Fraktaler http://www.chillheimer.de/kallesfraktaler
http://www.facebook.com/kallesfraktaler
TheRedshiftRider
Fractalist Chemist
Global Moderator
Fractal Iambus

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 10:01:24 PM »

I have had the problem with the 32 bit version but most of the time reinstalling would solve it.

Motivation is like a salt, once it has been dissolved it can react with things it comes into contact with to form something interesting. nerd
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: