Logo by Maya - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 18, 2024, 07:34:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Other Programs....  (Read 4324 times)
Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« on: January 21, 2010, 08:18:45 PM »

According to the bottom of the page at Skytopia, the following are capable of handling the Mandelbulb:

• Fractal Lab You can immediately start exploring the Mandelbulb and other objects in your browser with this super fast renderer based on OpenGL GLSL. Included is a text editor so you can create and compile your own shapes!
  • Fragmentarium Also based on Open GLSL which again means it uses the GPU (if you have one) for amazing speed. Like Fractal Lab, you can also create your own custom functions/objects.
  • Mandelbulber - Amazing Mandelbulb/box renderer created by Krzysztof Marczak, and available for Linux and Windows. Also see the forum page for help.
  • Mandelbulb 3D - Excellent Mandelbulb/Mandelbox renderer by Jesse. Contains neat navigator mode.
  • Tacitus 1.0.0.3 Beta by Xyrus02 - Nice interface and decent rendering for the Mandelbulb (and other objects potentially).
  • 3D Mandelbulb Ray Tracer - Nice realtime renderer by Subblue. It works either through the Adobe Pixel Bender Toolkit (free of charge), or through Adobe Photoshop (Photoshop is expensive, though this approach is easier to use).
  • Chaos Pro - The latest version (4.0. [Rev 193] at time of writing) can now support Mandelbulbs and Juliabulbs.
  • Visions of Chaos - Created by Softology, this one creates some of the nicest renders seen yet.
  • MathFunction Renderer by Thomas Grip.
  • Mandelbulb Explorer by Dmitry Brant.

Too bad they left out the programs by Terry W. Gintz, which may be found on his Mystic Fractal web site.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 12:52:49 PM by Nahee_Enterprises » Logged

regfre
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 05:34:10 PM »

I'm not working the program MathFunction Renderer. First there was a bug library OpenAL. I downloaded OpenAl here: http://connect.creativelabs.com/openal/Downloads/Forms/AllItems.aspx. And when I run the program once a window "Error. Send Report."
Please help me!
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 05:36:01 PM »

do not forget

Mandelbulb 3d for windows:
http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=downloads;cat=5

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
regfre
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 05:47:35 PM »

Thank you. I already have this program)
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 10:23:18 PM »

@nahee, perhaps we should collect the links in the link section of the forum:
http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=links;cat=2

btw, i just successfully updated the links module for the forum from version 1.7 to 2.2 cheesy  police
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 10:27:50 PM by Trifox » Logged

---

cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 10:32:19 PM »

btw.: it is nice to see how fast the big programs adopt the algorithms

---

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: