Logo by mauxuam - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 26, 2024, 02:26:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Solved prime numbers using prime iteration  (Read 634 times)
Description: Prime is solved
kevinmorais
Explorer

« on: October 24, 2016, 06:07:44 PM »

Here is the Peer Review for formulas witch factor every number and solves for Prime...this is grade 6 math...   http://primesequenceseries.yolasite.com/resources/PDF%20Prime%20Serries.pdf any doubters?
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 10:32:08 PM »

Why not summarize your ideas without linking to an outside pdf file of many pages?

I doubt anybody will want to read anything outside this site to which you may link without a decent summary and idea of what you are going on about.

6th grade math is hardly worth my time (or the time of anybody else here) to go read about, and prime factoring is nothing new.

Basically, tell us what you have to say briefly and without resorting to outside links to make a point.

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
lycium
Fractal Supremo

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 11:53:25 PM »

Either someone just discovered Excel, or urgently needs to discover Excel smiley

Sorry to ask the silly question, but how is this related to fractals?

cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 12:44:01 AM »

kevin, what is your point here? do you question prime numbers? prime number factorization?

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
thargor6
Fractal Molossus

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 02:50:43 AM »

example would be 2 pencils plus (+) 2 Pencils Equals (=) 4 Pencils
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/d9TpRfDdyU0&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/d9TpRfDdyU0&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1</a>
TheRedshiftRider
Fractalist Chemist
Global Moderator
Fractal Iambus

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2016, 07:45:32 AM »

I used to play around with primes and I never ended up with anything useful.

What exactly does this prove?

Motivation is like a salt, once it has been dissolved it can react with things it comes into contact with to form something interesting. nerd
kevinmorais
Explorer

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2016, 05:27:05 PM »

Thanks all!  Now I'm lighting the water on fire to get rid of the invasive species on this planet so it does not spread it's infection :-) 666. Oh it relates to Fractal cause it's iteration ... Yep this INVASIVE DARK AGES SPECIES IS GONA BEAST SMOKING LIKE A JOE! 666 ;-)
quaz0r
Fractal Molossus

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2016, 06:31:49 PM »

seems like theres been other posts like this on here before...i solved the this or the that, and the inclusion of a "its gradeschool math" sort of theme seems to be an obligatory part of the troll..
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2016, 08:32:39 PM »

seems like theres been other posts like this on here before...i solved the this or the that, and the inclusion of a "its gradeschool math" sort of theme seems to be an obligatory part of the troll..

Too right!

Just look at this person's previous posts.

All the same kind of stuff...

While we try to make every effort to be inclusive, even of those who have trouble expressing themselves coherently, this is just a nonsense post bordering on spam due to it's link dropping for the sole purpose of directing traffic to his own site   police

Hey Kevin - PLEASE make an effort or explain this simply and without recourse to outside links or we will have no option other than to call it spam, delete it, and give you a formal warning about posting guidelines.

As it is, this is nothing more than a thinly veiled effort to get people to visit your website.  We do not allow that unless you engage in a discussion about what you are trying to say here!  So one final time : What are you trying to say?  What did you solve about prime numbers, and how does iteration figure into it?

And if you just tell us to read the pdf, this thread will have to be deleted   cop

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: