Logo by Kaliyuga - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 04:04:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: A cave in Romania is simmilar like a dendritick mandelbulblike fractal  (Read 5691 times)
Description: fractal speology
hgjf2
Fractal Phenom

« on: October 01, 2016, 12:57:35 PM »

Recenthly the speology organization CSER "Focul Viu" was explored the cave "The cave from Hodobana little river" and was cartographied this cave,
but this cave have the fractalish mandelbulbish shape, that is the mazest cave from Romania.
So this cave map deserve to be placed on FRACTALFORUMS.
This cave map was been made by "Speodeva STei" and by the institute "Emil Racovita"

This cave has tunnels necoplanary and with many floors, is the 3rd longest cave in Romania.
Also I trying to find formulas for fractals 3D Julia like whick have same shape like this cave.
This cave is placed somewhere in Bihor province.

* hodobana.jpg (102.29 KB, 1597x787 - viewed 166 times.)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 01:43:58 PM by Sockratease » Logged
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 01:49:41 PM »

OK - you REALLY have to stop it with these triple and quadruple posts in a row within minutes!!

I merged all your posts into one again - but next time expect to have them just removed.

It's a pain and unnecessary to make us have to merge your posts!

Do you not know how to edit??

Do you just enjoy making your threads look like they have some sort of discussion going on by artificially inflating the number of posts through your quoting and replying to yourself??

It has to stop.

I see no reason for it and this is your last warning.

I'm posting the warning publicly rather than privately so it will sink in this time.

If not, don't be surprised when your multiple posts within a few minutes just get deleted.  It's a lot easier for me if I just delete them rather than merge them.

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
hgjf2
Fractal Phenom

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 07:34:54 PM »

OK - you REALLY have to stop it with these triple and quadruple posts in a row within minutes!!

I merged all your posts into one again - but next time expect to have them just removed.

It's a pain and unnecessary to make us have to merge your posts!

Do you not know how to edit??

Do you just enjoy making your threads look like they have some sort of discussion going on by artificially inflating the number of posts through your quoting and replying to yourself??

It has to stop.

I see no reason for it and this is your last warning.

I'm posting the warning publicly rather than privately so it will sink in this time.

If not, don't be surprised when your multiple posts within a few minutes just get deleted.  It's a lot easier for me if I just delete them rather than merge them.

Sorry!
Sincerely I didn't known this new rule.
Next time when must posting many things, I will mergeing it! Except has if will try to post more images for to don't overcome the limit of 250kB
So I will be carefull next time, and will know.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 05:54:49 PM by hgjf2 » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: