Logo by bib - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 26, 2024, 09:24:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Mandelbulb 3D freezing up suddenly (deja' vu)  (Read 1603 times)
chaos_crystal
Safarist

I Have No Limits.

« on: July 19, 2016, 04:54:22 AM »

Hi, I have been using version 190 since it came out, having a wonderful time with the MutaGen, wondering how the heck I ever got along without it...! Suddenly, however, the program has been freezing up every time I open and try to go to the usual folder of .m3p files. I keep getting a message saying "this folder is empty" when I know it is not! It is brim full of my files, both old and new... I had the same trouble on another laptop that I own, in fact I kept the previous build handy for whenever the freezeup would occur. Those were older versions that didn't have MutaGen yet.

I'm about to go now and scan my computer in case there's a bug or something...but I'm getting that Deja' Vu feeling... No clue why this should be happening. My computers are modest, not superpowered, but they are adequate for my simple needs.

And yes, my Ini Dirs are fine, pointing to the correct destinations.

Thoughts or suggestions, anyone?

crystal
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 06:55:15 AM by chaos_crystal » Logged

I conceived and developed a new geometry of nature and implemented its use in a number of diverse fields. It describes many of the irregular and fragmented patterns around us, and leads to full-fledged theories, by identifying a family of shapes I call fractals.

— Benoit Mandelbrot
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: