Logo by reallybigname - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 23, 2024, 10:09:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: beautiful light at eurovision song contest winner  (Read 741 times)
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« on: May 15, 2016, 09:21:43 AM »

wow, i am a bit stunned because of the beautiful fratal like lighting - starting at second 50 -  they used here for that song
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/iExW72v0BSw&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/iExW72v0BSw&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1</a>

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
hgjf2
Fractal Phenom

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 10:02:58 AM »

Cool graphic effects.

A peacock

Shame to TVR (Televiziunea Romana) that was suspended broadcasting EUROVISION due this TV channel having debts to the EBU(European Broadcasting Union), issue for Romania was been disqualified.  Stop !! debts of TVR, we love sustain Ovidiu Anton.

The graphic fractal at minute 0:55 look like those from movie MARS NEED MOMS presented by me at topic with "Disney fractals"
 MiniBrot

Thank you to broadcasted this clip
Caleidoscope
Fractal Fertilizer

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 03:45:04 PM »

Yeah, those artist can't do anything about it.  I think it is shameful that they have disqualified the performers for the 'mistake' of the government.
To tell you the truth, I had no idea countries had to pay up for this.  I thought the commerce itself would be more than enought to cover the cost (and the profit)  sad
Well have one of mine ... or two  wink  to deal with the 'grieve'  cheesy    A Beer Cup A Beer Cup

"Today you create the memory for tomorrow, be sure to make it a good one"
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: