END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Check out the originating "3d Mandelbulb" thread here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 11:56:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Whatever happened to user weavers  (Read 3960 times)
simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

Experienced Fractal eXtreme plugin crasher!

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« on: April 28, 2016, 02:51:47 PM »

Hi

I did used to find it interesting that the user Weavers wrote interesting things, even if I didn't get on with his/her/their style.

But I haven't seen anything posted by that user for some time.

Wonder what, if anything, has happened to him/her/them?

Anyone seen a post I've missed?

Simon

To anyone viewing my posts and finding missing/broken links to a website called www.needanother.co.uk, I still own the domain but recently cancelled my server (saving £30/month) so even though the domain address exists, it points nowhere.  I hope to one day sort something out but for now - sorry!
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 03:03:01 PM »

he is alive and well, i am connected on facebook with him, he seems to have finished his lines of thought smiley most certainly he is just undergoing some kind of break

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Caleidoscope
Fractal Fertilizer

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 10:41:53 PM »

Nice of you Simon to think of him very thoughtful.  I do wonder sometimes about others too, artist  that were reasonably present on the forum ... I miss some of the.
And Weaver certainly, for he used to be the poet in motion on this site, highly appreciated by all.  I'm glad to hear he is ok and  I hope he is in some sort of transformation, who knows...like a snake that take of his skin and is reborn.  I do hope he will join us when he feels like it. Please let him know he is missed.  

For now I'm glad with both of you and a lot of great artist here on the forum.  One of the most friendly forum possible!  Thank you all for that. 'beer' 'beer'  

« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 09:20:08 PM by Caleidoscope, Reason: language fault » Logged

"Today you create the memory for tomorrow, be sure to make it a good one"
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 09:43:38 AM »

ehm, in fact i was wrong, it is jehovaja that i am connected with, and the poet artist is indeed gone somehow, but it is not a single person it seems to be some kind of community or a familly with more than just one writer

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
3dickulus
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 02:37:16 PM »

A digital entity spontaneously manifest by the fractal community? very interesting and still missed regardless.
He, she, they, it? certainly brought a degree of flamboyance to the pages of FF that makes the absence notable.

Resistance is fertile...
You will be illuminated!

#B^] https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Fractals/fragmentarium
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: