Logo by S Nelson - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2024, 07:44:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Only Thought can Rival Nature-Lenticular GIF  (Read 934 times)
LMarkoya
Strange Attractor

« on: January 31, 2016, 01:41:16 AM »

Only Thought can Rival Nature-Lenticular GIF

http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=18642

This gif animation is to demonstrate the depth that will be achieved in my latest super holographic lenticular print. The original oil "Only Thought can Rival Nature" is oil on canvas 38"x19". The lenticular will be the same size and come in 2 versions, this full color one and a second mostly black and white which will have even more depth due to a new laser process for lenticular 3D. The Lenticular prints will be approximately 3mm thick but will have a depth of almost 2ft. The fish, birds and fractal geometry will float in full color . Something artists have been trying to do for centuries via perspective. To view this and the other lenticular works I have done visit
http://www.louismarkoya.com/#!lenticulars/c226g
and for more amazing art and Dali anecdotes visit the whole site here
www.louismarkoya.com
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: