Logo by AGUS - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 19, 2024, 10:43:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Happy birthday Trifox  (Read 3236 times)
Description: Today
jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

May a trochoid in the void bring you peace

« on: January 07, 2016, 11:54:05 AM »

As a day it is glorious
The day of birth of Kleinhuis
Christian was he named by Mom
Trifox on  Fractalforums. Com.
The many characters on ChaosTube
He rotates through quite easily!
A complex guy I Just think Knot
Just a follower of Benoit Mandelbrot!!
The Mandelbulb is his key to fame
He is a custodian of the same
And many workers all over the world
have toiled to make that form unfurl
And by  keeping it all as pride of place
He does his duty to the human race

So have a fantastic fractal day
On fractalforums in every way !!

Sam
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 12:06:32 PM by jehovajah » Logged

May a trochoid of ¥h¶h iteratively entrain your Logos Response transforming into iridescent fractals of orgasmic delight and joy, with kindness, peace and gratitude at all scales within your experience. I beg of you to enrich others as you have been enriched, in vorticose pulsations of extravagance!
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 11:58:40 AM »

haha, thank you jehovajah cheesy

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

May a trochoid in the void bring you peace

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 12:10:03 PM »

Your welcome!
Have a healthy 2016 Christian !!!

Jehovajah

May a trochoid of ¥h¶h iteratively entrain your Logos Response transforming into iridescent fractals of orgasmic delight and joy, with kindness, peace and gratitude at all scales within your experience. I beg of you to enrich others as you have been enriched, in vorticose pulsations of extravagance!
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 11:07:38 PM »

Hippy Burpday, Christian!   afro

Have a Fractal staircase  made in Mutatorkammer with a gorilla running up it for good measure   embarrass

(Photobucket isn't embedding video any more, so you'll have to click that if you want to see it  sad )

And, of course, a couple more Mutatorkammer images for good measure   tease

MutatorCthulhu:

And a couple crazy ones made from pictures of Lissa, because you know I can't stop doing that   tease

And since she'd probably kill me for those two, a final Mutatorkammer Rose Window  (with Lissa peeking through it) :

Enjoy your birthday and as many other days as you can!!

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
M Benesi
Fractal Schemer

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2016, 11:13:19 PM »

cheesy  hahaha...  nice jehovajah && Sockratease cheesy

Happy birthday Dr. Weisenheimer.   For your birthday, you get the opportunity to create a new tutorial for the new Fragmentarium tool we're releasing.. today.  On your birthday.  I was thinking "I'd like to get this done before New Years" but this release date might be a bit cooler for a piece of fractal software.... because it's your birthday.  

Even though you might be doing party stuff today... I'll pm you a link to the Windows binary (no EXR, not nVidia optimized mode) and send you a frag that works with it.  If you're on Linux, you'll need to compile from source, and you'll need to message me so I can send you the updated source, since the source on Digilanti has a couple of problems.

3dickulus
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 06:17:44 AM »

@MB it's getting there wink

@cK HAPPY B DAY!!!!! (I hope you don't mind if your full present is late by a day)  A Beer Cup A Beer Cup A Beer Cup

Resistance is fertile...
You will be illuminated!

#B^] https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Fractals/fragmentarium
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: