Logo by fractalwizz - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2024, 03:20:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Immigration condition in EU or SUA or Australia or Canada  (Read 3340 times)
Description: social support
hgjf2
Fractal Phenom

« on: November 07, 2015, 01:16:36 PM »

In this topic, here I ask about the immigration conditions for mathematicians from the poor countries like Romania and Bulgaria, for to find jobs as statist at insurence companies or as eingineer of building and strength of materials or as abstract designer IT.
About what are the conditions.
 educated hrmm
3dickulus
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 09:39:17 PM »

In Canada, it is not enough to be qualified, you need to be certified, that usually means challenging the certification exam. If you have the education it should not be hard to do, I think the hard part is surviving during the time it takes to go through the process and then finding work in your field of expertise. We have many highly educated people that come here and end up delivering pizza, washing dishes or doing manual labour because of language barriers.

Education: from a reputable recognized institution.
Sponsorship: someone that is willing to say they will help you adjust when you get here.
Placement: a job or position here that is waiting for you that can not be filled immediately by someone here already.

I was born here so I have never had to go through it thus my observations and knowledge of this subject is limited to a peripheral view.
Check with the consulate of your destination country.
Visit the Canadian government immigration website http://www.cic.gc.ca/

Good Luck! A Beer Cup

Resistance is fertile...
You will be illuminated!

#B^] https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Fractals/fragmentarium
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: