Logo by stardust4ever - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 06:11:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Converting Midi from Aural to sound file WITHOUT using system audio  (Read 5345 times)
Karmic Beats
Forums Freshman

« on: September 27, 2015, 12:02:59 AM »

I want to download and check out Aural.  (I have already used Incendia for a few things.)  However I have bad audio on a my dell laptop.  It pops a lot.  This does not affect the binaural beats videos I make, because all the software I use works programmatically and does not use the system audio to create the files.

So I need a way to convert a midi file to an audio format programmatically.

Anyone know of anything that will do this?

At Karmic Beats I provide binaural, isochronic, solfeggio frequencies, ASMR, meditations and meditation advice, free of charge to all who choose to benefit. I put my positive energies into the beats and through them out into the cosmos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek
sleeplessmonk
Forums Newbie

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 03:03:36 AM »

Try a virtual midi device to feed the midi to another program that could possibly convert it into sound, thats what I do though not for the same purpose (ie I just feed the midi signal to my DAW). You can use loopbe1 or midiloopback on windows, on linux you can use alsa or jack I think (I haven't got the 2nd option figured out yet due to lack of time)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: