Logo by blob - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 08:16:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Landscape Windscreen says G'Day !  (Read 490 times)
LandscapeWindscreen
Forums Newbie

« on: August 06, 2015, 08:40:00 PM »

G’day, hello and hi there !

Please allow me to introduce myself.

I am Landscape Windscreen, fractal “artist” and the alter ego of a bloke who came up with that concept when he saw his first fractal zoom back in 2012 and decided he can afford an artistic spilt personality. He does the day job while I get to have all the fun with music and fractals.

So far my track record includes a few fractal zoom videos with Fractal eXtreme and a collaboration with a german pianist which resulted in a DVD plus some other stuff. For my fractal zooms I also create the music, ranging from ambient to electronica in the widest sense

Quite a lot of stuff is happening in the fractal worlds these days, I reckon we are all eagerly waiting for furhter developments in applications like UltraFractal, Mandelbulber, Mandelbulb 3D etc. This seem to be the future, not just for me as an “artist” but for the rest of you guys as well.

So...thanks for letting me on board and I reckon we’ll see each other in the video section very shortly

best regards

LW
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 08:57:30 PM »

hello and welcome to the forums, be sure to check out "kalles fraktaler" or "mandel machine" giving ridicoulous speed improvements, next version of ultrafractal will feature this speed improvement as well

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
LandscapeWindscreen
Forums Newbie

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 12:30:11 AM »

Thank you very much for the info.

Both KF and Mandel Machine look like or are about to become worthy successors to Fractal eXtreme in the 2D world, and as you have noted KF is very fast indeed based on some personal testing...

It will also be interesting to see what the fall brings for the revived Mandelbulb 3D and Mandelbulber 2.0X and that rumoured new version of UltraFractal....and there is so much other new stuff to try (Synthclipse, Fragmentarium) – and so little time....
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: