Logo by KRAFTWERK - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2024, 02:34:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Fractal universe is on the forum  (Read 985 times)
Description: Fractal universe's presentation
Fractal universe
Explorer

« on: August 02, 2015, 09:54:43 PM »

Hello everyone!
I am Fractal universe, the Youtuber creating a very hard zoom videos.
I have a passion for fractals. I like to try differents fractals formula with Ultra fractal, and I love the phenomal power of Kalles Fraktaler 2.

I am French, and i speak little english. So I use Google Traduction intellygently to help me write in english.
 Smiling Mandelbrot

cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 11:22:00 PM »

hello and welcome to the forums, nice that it worked now, why dont you give us the link to ur channel ?

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Caleidoscope
Fractal Fertilizer

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 03:52:34 PM »

Hi Fractal Universe.

You are most welcome and I'm looking forward to your work.  I wish you a great time here!  A Beer Cup

"Today you create the memory for tomorrow, be sure to make it a good one"
Kalles Fraktaler
Fractal Senior

kallesfraktaler
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 11:54:25 AM »

Hello, nice to see that you are here too!

You have made such admirable amazing work with my program, I want to thank you a lot for that!

/Kalle

Want to create DEEP Mandelbrot fractals 100 times faster than the commercial programs, for FREE? One hour or one minute? Three months or one day? Try Kalles Fraktaler http://www.chillheimer.de/kallesfraktaler
http://www.facebook.com/kallesfraktaler
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: