Logo by KRAFTWERK - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2024, 03:04:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: lecture/workshop tour to Bosnia and Herzogovina  (Read 2992 times)
taurus
Fractal Supremo

profile.php?id=1339106810 @taurus_arts_66
« on: August 02, 2015, 01:00:05 AM »

I'm proud to announce, that I will start a lecture/workshop tour to Bosnia and Herzogovina on October 2nd.
The provisional schedule is the following:
Fri., Oct 2: Vernissage with a bunch of 31 big prints, presentation of assorted animations of mine and a lecture about the history of fractals and fractal art from my point of view.
Mo.-Wed. following week workshop about the basics in creation of stunning 3d fractal images.
Fri., Oct 9: Finissage with presentation of the results of the workshop (I'm courious, what we can achieve within three days)
All that will take place in the middle of the una valley national park
http://www.atlantis-kulenvakuf.com/index.php/en/
A satisfying side effect is, that I sold the entire collection of my latest exhibit in Bad Schwalbach, Germany, so all my investments for that not so cheap hobby payed off within one strike. champagne toast

when life offers you a lemon, get yourself some salt and tequila!
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 03:52:40 AM »

wow, that is awesome news! congrats torsten
can people register for that event now ? who is attending the workshop?

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
taurus
Fractal Supremo

profile.php?id=1339106810 @taurus_arts_66
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 07:44:06 AM »

Thanks Christian! It is a mainly local event. Getting there is not so easy. The railroad is suspended, as it crosses the national border to Croatia several times and the next international airport is Zagreb - three car hours away from the spot.
Don't know much about my audience, but it is a regular event with interested persons from around Bihac. I am the 8th artist in residence there.

when life offers you a lemon, get yourself some salt and tequila!
weavers
Fractal Phenom

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2015, 07:57:58 AM »

Congratulations Master
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2015, 12:08:54 PM »

that is really really great, i am really excited that you showed fractal art can have its customers!!! from the outside world, we all are fascinated by these images, nice to hear that other people who see it for the first time have similar reactions wink

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
mclarekin
Fractal Senior

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2015, 06:35:18 AM »

Congratulations Taurus, you certainly deserve it. afro afro afro
Caleidoscope
Fractal Fertilizer

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2015, 04:23:21 PM »

Congratulations Taurus, well deserved!   It is great to get so much appreciation for all your work and it is good to feel that others love your work as well.
I wish you a wonderful time  with a lot of fun, interesting conversations, new friends and good business wink  Enjoy it!   A Beer Cup

"Today you create the memory for tomorrow, be sure to make it a good one"
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: