Logo by Fiery - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 25, 2024, 05:31:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Hi I am a newbie  (Read 532 times)
Description: I am quite new to Fractals
gasser55
Forums Newbie

« on: August 01, 2015, 10:27:59 AM »

smiley Hi Guys & Girls I am new to this Forum group and quite new to Fractals, I have played a bit with Tierazdon and I have also had a go at Jwildfire but that's it I am an Artist living in Cornwall UK and I mainly paint in Watercolours which I am also new at, I also paint in Acrylics and am playing with Pastels and Graphite. I love anything to do with Art, Motorbikes, Hotrod's, Cars, Trucks, in fact anything with an engine. At present I don't have any forms of Travel as I had a seizure a while ago and have only just got my license back. Lets see I have had 3 near death experiences, A coma for 3 days, I am also dyslexic and dyscalcula 9 Dyslexia with numbers and maths), I have a slight tendency to OCD and I suffer from Chronic Asthma, eczema, Severe dark heredity Depression in spates, Arthritis in my spine and other places, am seizure prone and often don't know the consequences of my actions or words at times sort of like a bull in a china shop syndrome but all of these ailments are mostly under control and I in no way my illness's. I am a biker, Mechanic, 60 this year and am incredibly inquisitive about any and ever thing. I hope all of this will not hold any of you back in contact with me and will critique my work as a normal Joe bloggs. I thank you in advance for your help and friendship. grin
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 12:11:46 PM »

hello and welcome to the forums, that is quite a burden you are carrying, so dive into the fractals wink

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Ryche
Explorer

His Royal Pixellency

OnSeedArtistCollective @onseedonline
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 10:15:41 AM »

Hi Gasser... I think your OCD will help you a lot in the world of Fractals.. These things are easy to obsess over cheesy

There is a lot to see and learn here. Have a good time!  A Beer Cup

3dickulus
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 06:13:11 AM »

Welcome Gasser55, fractals are infinitely deep and easy to get lost in them, more than once I have looked up from my computer and said "omg it's light out!", but I've also never had this much intellectual stimulation with any of my other toys... except maybe these three wink
http://www.digilanti.org/66Buick/
http://www.digilanti.org/69Torino/
http://www.digilanti.org/76Datsun/

good to have you on board  A Beer Cup

Resistance is fertile...
You will be illuminated!

#B^] https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Fractals/fragmentarium
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: