Logo by wmauzey - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 16, 2024, 11:07:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Resolution of the Universe  (Read 16827 times)
Chillheimer
Global Moderator
Fractal Schemer

Just another fractal being floating by..

chilli.chillheimer chillheimer
« on: May 27, 2015, 11:02:44 PM »

Hey folks!

Can anyone help me out by calculating 3 pretty large numbers?

After many months of intense and freaky thinking I'm absolutely confident that the universe unfolds through the recursive calculation (aka "time") of a probably very simple formula that results in what we perceive as our fractal cosmos.
Our reality is surfing the fractal border between 3d:Space and 4d:Time.
What's calculating? What's the formula??
Still working on the details wink
Pretty sure I'll never know - but still fun to imagine. afro

This has now led me to the following question:
What is the actual resolution of the universe, when you use the smallest possible steps? What are the actual numbers?
If you consider the planck-lenght as the smallest possible unit that physically makes any sense, how many plancklenghts (aka voxels) are packed into the expanding sphere of the observable universe right now, approximately?
edit 29.may.2015 - got it myself:
6,596e185 Voxels

The next number in question:  
What is the framerate of the universe?
If the smallest (physically meaningful) time interval is a plancktime, and I consider each one a single iteration of the universal formula, what would be the equivalent framerate, expressed in frames per second?
How many planck-times are there in one second?
got it:
1.85492e43 fps

And the last one, easy if you know the previous one:
What is the actual iteration count?
Just adding up all planck-times that have passed since the "big bang" or the beginning of the calculatio.. Approximately of course.  I think we can ignore the one or other septillion  wink
got it:
8.0713e60 Iterations

Cheers!  
Chillheimer

Oh, I nearly forgot, some convenience:  
Planck-Lenght: 1.61619997E−35 m
Planck-Time: 5,39106E-44 s
Diameter of the observable Universe:  8.8E26 m
Age of the observable Universe: 13.798*10^9 years (or 4.3542e17 seconds if I calculated correctly)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 09:57:06 AM by Chillheimer » Logged

--- Fractals - add some Chaos to your life and put the world in order. ---
hobold
Fractal Bachius

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 11:39:12 PM »

Here is a fun one that will blow your mind alien.

What do you get when you divide Planck-length by Planck-time?
Chillheimer
Global Moderator
Fractal Schemer

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 11:43:16 PM »

I don't even know how to put these into the windows calculator!  crazy

come on, enlighten me! scared white  Yes !!

hobold
Fractal Bachius

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 07:26:05 AM »

This arbitrary precision calculator might be of use: http://apfloat.appspot.com
youhn
Fractal Molossus

Shapes only exists in our heads.

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 08:01:36 AM »

Uhm. Are the planck length bits smaller near black holes compared to those far away from any mass? So the "resolution density" at high gravity locations is higher or something ... ?
mclarekin
Fractal Senior

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 09:52:48 AM »

@ Chillheimer - I would call it "Age of the observable Universe: 13.798*10^9 years". Though my theories aren't mainstream. ( The Universe is one big animated fractal with different parts expanding and contracting, the actions of the major iterating force is dictated by the randomness of a well known set of butterfly wings.) smiley

@ Hobold -
. Is the correct answer  - Planck Velocity? smiley

@ youhn, - that may be right , then we would have something like Planck Acceleration. But then I have never seen a Planck so I honestly don't know what I'm talking about. cheesy
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 10:22:30 AM »

Here is a fun one that will blow your mind alien.

One. 

Yeah, I know  1.61×10^35 meters divided by 1.2 × 10^17 seconds isn't one meter per second, but it's an elegant answer and I like it - so I choose to believe it  A Beer Cup

As for any useful answers...

Sorry, can't help.

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
Chillheimer
Global Moderator
Fractal Schemer

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2015, 10:45:17 AM »

thanks hobold for the calculator link, I'm starting to understand how to use it.
with a few more tips i might actually be able to calculate the numbers myself..
right now I'm struggling how to write pi in there to calculate the volume of the observable universe..

@ sockratease: though 1 really would be an elegant answer, i find the real answer is even more beautiful.
it is 2.99792e-10.
familiar?  shocked

Uhm. Are the planck length bits smaller near black holes compared to those far away from any mass? So the "resolution density" at high gravity locations is higher or something ... ?
I've come to similar conclusion but still have a hard time wrapping my head around it.. closely tied to Einsteins curved spacetime..
and to this: http://www.fractalforums.com/general-discussion-b77/is-there-a-namevariable-for-'amount-of-detail-visible-at-fixed-resolution'/
but adding this would make any calculation impossible, as it would lead to infinity.
so for the sake of sanity I'll stick with "fixed space" relative to the scale we are living in. at least for now..

@ Chillheimer - I would call it "Age of the observable Universe: 13.798*10^9 years". Though my theories aren't mainstream. ( The Universe is one big animated fractal with different parts expanding and contracting, the actions of the major iterating force is dictated by the randomness of a well known set of butterfly wings.) smiley
yep, added "observable" in there as well..
so do you believe that at different "places", e.g. outside the observable universe the iteration count is different?
I doubt that, why would that be? Doesn't seem logic to me..
I believe that the age and the flow of time, recursion is a universal "constant". I call it the zoom speed of the universe - probably the hubble constant.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 12:27:34 PM by Chillheimer » Logged

mclarekin
Fractal Senior

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2015, 11:58:03 AM »

@ Sockratease . If we convert earthling meters and earthling seconds into universe meters and universe seconds, then  the answer may well be ONE. grin

@ Chillheimer,  Same amount of iterations but random mixtures of forces acting (like random parameter changes). I guess my answer to why these forces exist in a random nature, would be "Just because they do".  Not a good answer, but fills in a big blank in my theory of tonight. grin
hobold
Fractal Bachius

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2015, 12:23:35 PM »

@ Hobold - . Is the correct answer  - Planck Velocity? smiley
Sorry for being such a tease. I was hoping I could share a moment of enlightenment, such as I experienced myself, if I leave that little discovery to you, dear readers.

The result is indeed a velocity. A well known one in our universe.
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2015, 12:43:08 PM »

Sorry for being such a tease. I was hoping I could share a moment of enlightenment, such as I experienced myself, if I leave that little discovery to you, dear readers.

The result is indeed a velocity. A well known one in our universe.

so, is it the speed of light ?  angel

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Chillheimer
Global Moderator
Fractal Schemer

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2015, 01:06:18 PM »

I was hoping I could share a moment of enlightenment, such as I experienced myself, if I leave that little discovery to you, dear readers.
you're right! edited my spoiler..
we really need a hide function in the forum  wink

youhn
Fractal Molossus

Shapes only exists in our heads.

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2015, 02:08:27 PM »

so for the sake of sanity I'll stick with "fixed space" relative to the scale we are living in. at least for now..

Agree on the fixed space relative to us. I will dig up my calculation and finalize it, it's all from human perspective (scale). Ah, found it. From the space perspective we live around level 2e-27 :

Human ratio compared to whole (known) universe = human-length / universe-size = 1.75 / 8.8e26 = 2e-27

For the time perspective the choice on human scale is harder. Shall we take our average lifespan (80 years), or the smallest observable human time unit (some milliseconds?). Anyway lets just take 1 year because I'm lazy and happened to find the age of the universe in years.

Ratio = human time / life of known universe = 1 / 1.38e10 = 7,25e-11

The difference is huge. You could say we humans use up more time then space (compared to the whole known).

I believe that the age and the flow of time, recursion is a universal "constant". I call it the zoom speed of the universe - probably the hubble constant.
No no no, don't call it by that confusing name. If you're talking about iterations/recursion ... then it should be speed of iteration instead.

And what about the case of discrete VS continuous? Those planck things point in the direction that everything is made out of bit or pieces. So no space between planck "bits"? They cannot move, only "switch" in some kind of jumpy way? And how does time relate to this question. If time is just the result of the difference between things (in space), then it must be the same as space. Discrete space leads to discrete time. Or both continuous.
Chillheimer
Global Moderator
Fractal Schemer

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2015, 10:51:56 AM »

phew, these fractal cosmology-questions always turn out to zoom into so many different details wink

With a little help I finally managed to calculate the numbers myself.
thx for not serving me the results on a silver-plate, so I was forced to learn how to do it on my own. which is great!

Resolution of the observable Universe:

6,596e185 Voxels

Framerate of the Universe

1.85492e43 fps

Number of iterations of the Universe until today
fps: 1.85492e43
Age of the observable Universe: around 13.798*10e9 years --> 4.3513e17 seconds

8.0713e60 Iterations

youhn, I don't really get what you're saying.. did you answer my initial questions by avoiding "real numbers" and by switching to ratios? not really what I was looking for but very interesting.
especially your remark about us using more time than space, which strongly resonates with my personal perception of speeding up time (and moores law, which I think is much more universal than just for cpu-speed)
No no no, don't call it by that confusing name. If you're talking about iterations/recursion ... then it should be speed of iteration instead.
what confusing name? zoom speed or hubble constant?
why do you find these confusing? In my view these explain it much better - though it remains a very strange and hard to think concept.
I believe that the expansion of the observable universe at the rate of the hubble constant is equivalent to the fixed speed of a zoom-movie into the mandelbrot-set.
Iteration count /speed isn't tied to the expansion.
but zoom speed and the hubble constant are.

iteration speed imho is one iteration per planck-time. thats the smallest resolution in which time happens. but that doesn't really describe "the flow of time" and the unfolding of a fractal... damn, our language (or at least my language) isn't made to talk about things like this.. wink

And what about the case of discrete VS continuous? Those planck things point in the direction that everything is made out of bit or pieces. So no space between planck "bits"? They cannot move, only "switch" in some kind of jumpy way?
Afaik this is what quantum-physics is all about. So I'd say it's definitely discrete. although the resolution of our perception isn't fine enough so we perceive it as continuous.

And how does time relate to this question. If time is just the result of the difference between things (in space), then it must be the same as space. Discrete space leads to discrete time. Or both continuous.
I don't understand how from this you come to the conclusion that space and time are the same..

My view is this:
a line 1D is the infinite to a point 0D
a plane 2D is the infinite to a line 1D
space 3D is the infinite to a plane 2D
time 4D is the infinite to space 3D
the bubble of a observable universe (from each point in space/time) 5D is the infinite to 4D time ..(?)

so space is part of time, but time is not part of space and thus defitely not the same
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 01:00:48 PM by Chillheimer » Logged

anomalous howard
Alien

anomalous.howard.3
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2017, 06:01:37 PM »

Greetings Chillheimer,  For the last couple weeks I had been thinking about how a simulation of the universe might work.
It became apparent to me during this time that there are 2 modes of 'universe expression'.  

One expression of the universe can be considered as "singularity", followed by "big bang", followed by "expansion", followed by "collapse" to the singularity.
So this expression of the universe (an entire iteration) we'll just call an "iteration".  In typical thinking this "iteration" is a one time affair and we are somewhere among it.  The rest of it has yet to transpire so (even though billions of pages have been filled to describe it) it cannot be defined as "the universe" yet since all of its information has not yet been released.  But that doesn't stop people from thinking that "the universe" exists here and now.  It actually is still in the process of expressing itself in its iterative form.  Just as the person "Chillheimer" cannot yet be fully defined until the full expression of "Chillheimer" is complete.

The other expression is as a series of iterations, just as you realize.  We'll call this series of iterations "The Universe".

How this series of iterations would work is the crux of my thoughts over the last two weeks.
I ran a thought experiment on this and as it progressed it became clear that "The Universe", in all likelihood, behaves reiterively....and EXTREMELY quickly.
It also became clear that the nature of our interface with, combined with the behavior of, "The Universe" gives rise to many mathematical artifacts in physics since a contiguous universe is a base assumption in science.

So, I'm actually not a maths wizard by any means.  But it appears to me that this forum has a generous share of wizardry in that area.  And since it's kinda obvious to me that fractals are a natural byproduct of a reiterative Universe, this forum may appreciate what I have found.

I would like to lay out my model here and see if it's possible that it may shed some light on these mathematical artifacts so they can be better dealt with....for science.

Annnnnd...here we go:  (At the bottom are some interesting questions the model seems to address.)

Let's assume:

A computer has been developed with enough computational speed and muscle to model every particle and wave form in the physical Universe.

To build the model several important assumptions are made:
1)..The physical, observable Universe is finite.

2)..Physics has most things correct; things such as:
.a....a finite limit to observable light speed.

.b...There is no universal perspective.

.c...The smallest possible unit of time is the Planck Time

.d...The smallest unit of height, width or length is the Planck Length.
[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

.e...The Second Law of Thermodynamics is accurate in that,
"the total entropy of an isolated system always increases over time, or remains constant in ideal cases where the system is in a steady state or undergoing a reversible process. The increase in entropy accounts for the irreversibility of natural processes, and the asymmetry between future and past.

.f...Information cannot be destroyed.

.g...Spin (in all its forms) is an integral part of the information of the universe.
.............. http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/spin.html

.h...A singularity is the starting point for the expansion (BIG BANG) of The Universe.

3)..The "consciousness" of living entities interfaces with "sensory perception". As such the two are different but interdependent aspects of life as it exists within the Universe. (ie perception is NOT consciousness and both originate and exist wholly within the physical Universe).

4)..The "observer" (or whatever you want to label it) of a person interfaces with "consciousness". The "observer" directs "consciousness" to carry out choices based on the input from sensation as interpreted by "consciousness" (ie consciousness is not observer).

5)..The biggest assumption to the model is that the origin and domain of the observer is OUTSIDE the physical Universe. The only way, in this model, to experience the Universe as we do is for an extrauniversal "observer" to interface with an interuniversal "consciousness". (note: This is NOT a "religious" perspective I'm taking here, it is a necessary assumption for the model.)

OK, back to The Computer...and the Second Law of Thermodynamics and some interesting observations made recently (not in the future but lately).

If you take the 2nd Law to its logical conclusion, the end state of every wave form (ie everything) in the Universe will be to become entirely perfectly homogeneous. Which happens to be a state of affairs which is exactly the opposite of what it seems like entropy is doing in its drive toward more and more disorder.  The "disorder" during the process is the activity involved in seeking a "steady state".

If two particles are together, there is an order to their bound state. Entropy "wants" it broken and "disordered".
If two particles are close enough to interact, that interaction represents order. Entropy "wants" the two particles far enough away from each other to avoid any order there.

When all particles/wave forms eventually reach the ultimate steady state, "heat" in the Universe is immeasurably small, all particles/wave forms have separated out and are now identical. They are oriented identically to each other.

The Universe is now a "perfect" crystal structure made up of the smallest, discrete units of energy physically possible, currently labelled "bosons", AND all the information of the entire "life" of the observable Universe is represented by this crystal structure.
There can be only one configuration attainable that produces this logical result.  Presently, exploration of the possibilities for this configuration has yet to be realized.  An unfortunate oversight.

SO, for our future computer (in a time when this configuration has been described) this being a known value for a starting point from which crank up the model, The Computer has no trouble setting up The Universe here. No amount of computing prowess can model the point source theorized as the starting point of the BIG BANG because at that point, no information has been released. There is no data to input.

How can what seems to be the end point of The Universe be used to model The Universe from it's theorized beginning?
This is where a couple recent observations come in.

First a bit of info:
"Practically, the work needed to remove heat from a gas increases the colder you get, and an infinite amount of work would be needed to cool something to absolute zero. In quantum terms, you can blame Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle, which says the more precisely we know a particle’s speed, the less we know about its position, and vice versa. If you know your atoms are inside your experiment, there must be some uncertainty in their momentum keeping them above absolute zero – unless your experiment is the size of the whole universe."
https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18541-what-happens-at-absolute-zero/

Fortunately, thanks to our future computer, this experiment is a model of The Whole Universe.

So now we can observe what happens to these particle/wave forms once "the end of The Universe" is modeled.
"In everyday solids, liquids and gases, heat or thermal energy arises from the motion of atoms and molecules as they zing around and bounce off each other. But at very low temperatures, the odd rules of quantum mechanics reign. Molecules don’t collide in the conventional sense; instead, their quantum mechanical waves stretch and overlap. When they overlap like this, they sometimes form a so-called Bose-Einstein condensate, in which all the atoms act identically like a single “super-atom”. The first pure Bose-Einstein condensate was created in Colorado in 1995 using a cloud of rubidium atoms cooled to less than 170 nanokelvin."

Now The Universe in our model is no longer a HUGE amount of separate particles/wave forms but is ONE entity with no (zero, nil, none) distinguishable measurements since every possible position, motion, wavelength, spin, etc is identical when "measured" from any reference point. It has become a singularity.
Instead of a "perfect" "crystal" it is now a "perfect" particle/wave form. A "perfect fractal" in every sense.

This structure can also be seen as a "supersolid" A solid that is also superfluid with zero relative resistance to motion.
[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

At this point, The Universe, instantaneously collapses to a point singularity with a "spin value" equal to the entire combined spin exhibited during The Universe's just completed expansion to "perfection" (its "iteration"). It is still the same "perfect fractal" that it was pre-collapse and The Information of the entire existence of The Universe is still retained in the totality of the singularity. Here, The Universe is now The Information.

If all The Information was released from this point, theoretically, The Universe would experience another Big Bang and expand outward EXACTLY THE SAME WAY AS BEFORE to reach its state of being a pure Bose-Einstein condensate. Then it would instantly collapse again with The Information remaining preserved...then BIG BANG again...then collapse again...then BIG BANG again...exactly the same way every time.  "The Information" doesn't change, The Universe is THE information...constantly repeating.  There is no other information in the Universe that impinges to change it.

So, we run our model this way. But who has time to wait for the model to run for what could be trillions and trillions of years?
Since we're on a monster thought experiment computer of the future with nearly unimaginable speed, we can cycle this thing up.....REALLY, REALLY, REALLY fast.

The fastest possible speed for this is One Planck Time per run (holding to assumption 2c above)
At this frequency, the total spin advances ONE Planck length.
One Planck Length per Planck Time is the speed of light.

Now, if one were to represent this model holographically one would see 5.39 × 10 to the 44th identical reiterations of The Universe every second. It would only ever appear to be a constant bright white light.

So, we set up the computer to project such a hologram scaled down to fit within a spherical projecting area 3 miles in diameter. We physically step into the projection and zoom in to roughly the space that our Solar System occupies during what we designate here and now, the present that our computer occupies. We still see nothing but white light, of course. We cannot see the spin advance, we can't see the singularity at either end of the cycle. We can't distinguish planets, galaxies, or galaxy clusters.
Just white light. Our visual perspective of our Model Universe is entirely "extra-universal" at this point and nothing inside it can be distinguished from anything else inside. There is still NO Universal Perspective from a vantage point outside The Universe.  You cannot have a perspective of the physical universe unless you are part of it and experiencing it as part of it.  So, to "enter" the hologram you have to have an interface.
From this point we can deduce that human bodies as they exist are part of just such an interface.

Some further assumptions are necessary here:
One observer per interface with one consciousness.
Once an soul observer is interfaced, full investment is required.
Any and all of the observer's awareness prior to interface is not brought into the interface since the human body is not "wired" to translate extrauniversal awareness...so your inter-universal "self" begins physical existence unaware of the true nature of the interface.

Your consciousness accumulates perceptions and presents the observerl with choices. The choices are made and the sum of one's choices show a pattern of the observer vis a vis differing systems of analysis...ie sliding scales of good/bad...right/wrong...sympathetic/apathetic/antithetic...progression/regression...etc.

It's how and why we experience time due to the nature of the interface that's interesting.

It's how and why certain quantum effects are observed and why many of them may have been misinterpreted that's interesting.

When an interface (Interface 1) is established the point of perspective is fixed in relationship to the "spin" of The Universe.
The spin moves forward one tick...one planck length, across the 3 physical dimensions.  From one "tick" to the next, ALL particles and wave forms of The Universe have reached terminus and collapsed to the point singularity then have been recreated exactly the same except everything has "ticked" forward one unit from your perspective. When The Universe recreates your interface it is now Interface 2 and from Interface 2 (which has been "left behind" by the "spin") you now experience The Universe as it exists one tick forward.
Things (Things 1) that were moving in Space 1 during Interface 1 have been exactly recreated in Space 2 where they would be had their movement been in a "contiguous" Universe since the information of their movement is retained.

As a visual aid of this place a sheet of paper flat on a table. Hold a pen or pencil point on the paper and slide the paper across the table without moving the pencil point. The movement of the paper represents the forward "ticking" of the Universe's spin across each iteration of the Universe.

The line left across the paper, if divided into discrete Planck lengths represents each time the Universe has gone past your interface's point of reference.

Since everything that exists in the Universe only exists for one planck unit of time and is then recreated in the next planck time you are able perceive actual things due to the change produced by the translation of "Universal Spin".
Your level of perceptual resolution does not allow you to experience anything as short as a Planck time so it actually takes many iterations to even leave the slightest impression on your senses.  At human resolution what CAN be perceived are all the effects of classical Newtonian physics.

After The Universe "ticks" past, the spatial and temporal coordinates occupied by your interface enough times, some observations that amount to the uncertainty of quantum mechanics begin to take place.

When you think you are measuring a particle, that particle has ceased to exist and has been replaced many times. That's going to result in quantum effects being reported since it has been assumed by physicists that The Universe is contiguous.

Also, since time and space advance one planck every iteration...NOTHING can advance faster. By the time a particle travels one planck length, it no longer exists and its replacement particle can only occupy the space that has moved forward ONE Planck length.

Hence there's a speed limit...c.

Take the thought experiment where a person travelling at the speed of light turns on a flashlight.

The 1 planck legth limit will only allow the flashlight beam to be perceived as moving at the speed of light no matter which speed or direction any observer is moving.

This is the "inter-universal" frame of reference.

As opposed to the "extra-universal" frame of reference where The Universe can only be seen as a bright white light.

There is no "Universal" frame of reference....just inter and extra.

The "tick" is actually a 3-dimensional spin constant. Without it time will not flow the way it does.

The spin (quantum spin) is imparted to all aspects of the physical Universe upon the initiation of expansion. The spin is a function of The Universe collapsing to a point singularity. It doesn't require parts or functions of the model to be introduced from a separate origin.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/spin.html

As for Lp (planck length), the value of Lp is merely an artifact of your experience being mediated by the progressive nature of the spin over each successive Tp(Planck Time) which are separated in reality by the digitality of the spin.
One iteration of the Universe (one "flash of the strobe") creates one Tp...so an entire iteration of expansion reaching perfect 0 entropy can be divided into any fraction of, what we assume from our perspective to be, the smallest measure of time or length within which information can exist.

In other words, each single iteration is contiguous while successive iterations are not. WE experience The Universe via the successive iterations so we cannot measure or even conceive of the contiguousness of an iteration unless we realize HOW we experience.

So, what we have is basically a strobing "Big Bang".
Each "flash" spreads The Universe within/through/across a substrate. The anchor for existence. In a computer the substrate would be a magnetic field or something like a quantum dot matrix or some crystalline structure. Some call it the "zero point field" or "the ether" among other things. At its base it's just a substrate. In relation to The Universe, the substrate is unmoving...static...inert. So as the "spin" of The Universe progresses, a point on the substrate contains sequential points of Universe so that point of substrate "sees" time go by. Any interface by a "soul" has to "tunnel" through the substrate so the interface must remain "in place" with that part of substrate through which it passes into the realm of mass and energy.

This is why the so-called "arrow of time" is a one-way street. You are not moving through time.
Time is caused NOT by you moving with the universe but by successive Universes moving past your interface (vantage point).

So when you look up to the stars and think, "Wow, the universe is amazing."
Think also of The Universe as a really powerful strobe running at planck frequency. Each flash creates what we see and as for as long as your interface remains undecayed, you get to see it go by in amazing slow motion...1 Planck Second at a time as the future is sliding inexorably toward you.

The model I have described shows that "time" can only occur ACROSS successive iterations of "big bang"/expansion/collapse cycles.

WITHIN any single iteration there is no time so there is no "velocity".  Any single iteration occurs "instantly", or within a framework that is time independent.

We can remove a large piece of probably faulty "reductionism" (a road that science so far has failed to see can only go so far) by combining "big bang" and "expansion" into one "thing".

Unfolding.

So ONE iteration of the "universe" unfolds and refolds in what we would call 0 time.  

The "spin" (a three dimensional "spin") reorients the subsequent unfolding in relation to the substrate.  The reorientation of each successive unfold/refold is observed by us, via the mediation of our interface through the substrate, as change...so now there's time as we experience.

Between any two unfold/fold events every particle/wave-form is reoriented by 1 planck length.  That would give us the perception of 1 planck time going by but our resolution is not fine enough to actually observe a planck length.

Let's take an atom in one iteration and follow into the next iteration.
If the atom is perfectly stationary in relation to the substrate in iteration 1, it will reoccur one planck length away in iteration 2.  No matter what, that's "where" it will exist.  To us that change amounts to one planck time.
Since everything has also moved that planck length, anything that was not moving in relation to the substrate in iteration 1 will be oriented in exactly the same way in relation to anything else that was not moving in relation to the substrate.

The "spin" then "moves" a stationary particle at the speed of light to where it next exists.

Now take a particle that is moving very, very nearly at the speed of light in relation to the substrate (and your observation point...which is stationary in relation to the substrate.  Within iteration 1 the particle, moving "across" or "along" the substrate is actually headed toward where it will be in iteration 2 and would reach that point IF the universe did not refold...wiping it out of existence.

The "information" of this event in iteration 1 is retained in the refolding.

In the unfolding to iteration 2, the particle completes it's trip to where it is recreated.  To us, then, it appears that the particle has taken much less time to get to its iteration 2 existence.  And we call that time dilation.

Now we're ready to see why e = m times c squared.

A particle gets from iteration 1 to iteration 2 in what we define as c due to the spin of the universe.

If it is already headed toward where it will be (in relation to the substrate) the "time" to get there is shortened.

If it travels that entire planck length across/through/along the substrate in iteration 1 it arrives at iteration 2 in what we see as no time.  If it takes no time to get there we see that it moved "in relation to us" at the speed of light (c).

(If its motion during an iteration takes it PAST the point where it must appear for the next, it has moved into the future.  Perfectly consistently with Einstein's work.)

But we have also moved across the substrate at the speed of light and at the end of iteration 2 that particle, if still moving in the same manner, will be reaching iteration 3.

If we are NOT moving in relation to the substrate that particle will get to iteration 3 in what we see as no time.
If we are moving toward our next iteration...which we always are...that does not affect the particle's movement in relation to the substrate and it still, to us, gets there in no time at c.

So a particle gets the compounded energy of both the "spin" of the Universe AND that which has moved it 1 planck length in an iteration.....c squared.  This is multipled across whatever units of mass are assigned so its total energy is mass times the speed of light squared.

There's still every question remaining pertaining to "humanity" and "purpose" etc.
But at least the model puts the origin of YOU, the non-physical you, outside the physical Universe where the answers to "humanity" and "purpose" etc lie.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_time
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersolid
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/spin.html

What IS time?
HOW does it "occur"?
Why do we experience it the way we do?
WHY is it one-way?

WHY is "c" the upper speed limit?
Why does time "dilate" for something more and more as it accelerates through space?

WHY is it that the light from a moving light source will be seen as "c" from both the light-source as it moves AND from a stationary observer?

WHY is a Planck length the lowest limit of space/time resolution in which information exists?

Why did Einstein say there is no "universal frame of reference"?

Why does the total energy of a particle equal mass times the speed of light squared?

ps...I found this site by googling  "iterations of the universe".  It's apparently a very infrequently used phrase  :-)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 08:17:26 AM by anomalous howard » Logged

"Sator Arepo Tenet Opera Rotas"
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: