Logo by mjk1093 - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Check out the originating "3d Mandelbulb" thread here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 10:15:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Yet Another blog about Fractal Art  (Read 657 times)
Xrlcreative
Explorer

xrlcreative
« on: April 20, 2015, 03:44:47 PM »

Hello,
another Fractal enthusiast!
I enjoyed since the very first programs like Fractint, until the new JWildfire, Mandelbulber, and Fractal Arch.
I'd like to show you a new blog (with youtube channel) with some pictures and videos, available on xrlcreative.blogspot.com

Thanks for watching!
Looking forward to hear comments from you.
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 09:10:06 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forums   afro

Why not share some of your stuff here?  You can feel free to post images in our gallery, or wherever they seem appropriate.  Discussion topics are always welcome too.  Feel free to join in any discussions, new or old, and to start a new one if you prefer.

I look forward to seeing your work.

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: