Logo by AGUS - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 11:43:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Ring Theory  (Read 747 times)
Ross Hilbert
Fractal Phenom

« on: April 01, 2015, 03:28:02 PM »

Ring Theory

http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=17277

A Mandelbrot fractal created with the Fractal Science Kit fractal generator. See http://www.fractalsciencekit.com/ for details.
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 03:54:54 PM »

woah, this one looks incredible 3d ish, the metal light effect works perfectly here

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 03:56:15 PM »

and btw. why not create a parameter sharing like ultrafractal, to get people into your program and easy starting, simple copy and paste text parameter sharing works nicely in online area wink

---

Ross Hilbert
Fractal Phenom

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 04:37:27 PM »

Thanks Christian!

I do share many example properties files in my fractal examples download at: http://www.fractalsciencekit.com/tutorial/examples/examples.htm
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 04:42:59 PM »

Thanks Christian!

I do share many example properties files in my fractal examples download at: http://www.fractalsciencekit.com/tutorial/examples/examples.htm

sure wink but copy+paste is so easy and fast - compared to "download-unzip(?)-open program - press load - search file on hd "

furthermore, i did not find the concrete downloads for the params, detailed descriptions, but no "download this param file "Sceptical

---

Ross Hilbert
Fractal Phenom

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2015, 06:47:10 PM »

The download at the top of the page contains over 600 fractal properties files for all the examples. You can use these files as a starting point for your own explorations. Each image is a link to a set of examples that you can view by clicking on the image. This will take you to a page that describes the set of examples and gives you a few pointers specific to the set.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: