Logo by JosLeys - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Check out the originating "3d Mandelbulb" thread here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2024, 07:08:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 360 times)
elwood127
Forums Newbie

« on: March 20, 2015, 05:34:15 AM »

Cheers to all of you fantastic artists. Mind boggling abilities. On that note, how the heck do I download Mandlebulb? Every time I try all I download is a text file that takes me back to the same download page. Thanks for the chance to share in this awesome artform. I am dabbling in 3d printing. I hope there is a section here that supports STL file exchange. Have printed a hyper cube and hope to find more printable objects. Brian.
Madman
Fractal Molossus

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 09:14:17 PM »

Welcome Elwood127! What do you mean by Mandelbulb? There's Mandelbulb3D by Jesse (downloadable on this site) and Mandelbulber by Buddhi (available somewhere else, see link in software forum). There's a couple of guys printing 3D objects on the forums. Check the gallery to see some of their contraptions. And be sure to show us some of yours!

All I want is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power (Ashleigh Brilliant)
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 10:55:01 PM »

you might have a direct download link, that used to propagate the direct download here on the forums, but since we have server running costs we have disabled the direct download feature, the text file you are getting is actually the download page, so, just click on your existing link and then click again to download the file

we have observe a huge amount of file access to the download directly, which is something we had to supress due to ongoing hosting costs ... as long as ad revenue comes in to pay for all hosting all is just fine !

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: