Logo by chaos_crystal - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2024, 04:34:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: I have solved for π this math works, but it isn't penetrating mainstream!  (Read 1516 times)
Description: solution for π
kevinmorais
Explorer

« on: March 20, 2015, 12:50:13 AM »

I solved for π on my link below.  We count into 1 to infinity as opposed to counting from 1 to infinity...Its Grade 6 math I cannot make it any simpler than that, but this species is still wrestling with it and I'm at my physical, spiritual, psychological, mental, sanity END...I got to get to to Michio Kaki cause this is String Theory and its up his alley, but he is ignoring me...can some one help me make this go viral....I solved for π and woman and children went homeless hungry and scared cause instead of waiting tables I pout my money in this, I don't care about me I care about my loved ones can people share this....IT WORKS!  

Here is the site for the Proof of π http://ashesmi.yolasite.com
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 12:51:44 AM by kevinmorais » Logged
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 01:18:29 AM »

Why not spell it out here instead of using this site to drive traffic to yours?

If you want to discuss something you really have to do a lot more than post a link - it is highly suspicious and I never click anything like that without knowing what to expect when I get there!

I have no clue what you even mean by "solved for n" because you failed to even mention in what equation or context you are talking about   head batting

Read your post objectively.  I am not surprised Michio Kaki is ignoring you.  I would ignore anybody approaching me the way your post reads.

Your statement :

We count into 1 to infinity as opposed to counting from 1 to infinity.

is completely meaningless to me.

Please try again.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 01:21:46 AM by Sockratease » Logged

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
youhn
Fractal Molossus

Shapes only exists in our heads.

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 10:18:05 AM »

Every tool (be it math, software, hardware, transportation or machines) falls or stands with it's usability and easy of use. You need to show that this math is applicable to specific real world problems, while keeping it easier than existing tools.
DarkBeam
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

Fragments of the fractal -like the tip of it

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 10:56:49 AM »

Oh... my... smiley
You need some vacation my friend wink

No sweat, guardian of wisdom!
kevinmorais
Explorer

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 05:03:09 PM »

It is OK....this is a evolution thing, basically we use π to count with, π is wave, so we slam waves together at the quantum level and this is where we begin counting.  Which I could afford a vacation, but I've been slammiung my head against a brick wall for many years with this.  Now I am using this simple string theory to create a new Periodic Table of the Elements and I shall Physically prove this math to all my friends who were so knind in their reply.....I.....Am.....Going.....To.....Ignite.....The.....Earths.....Atmosphere smiley ... With this new math I've developed, proof you need to politely discuss further, proof you shall have....

I've finished the Table of CHARGED Elements and discovered new (particles) which really are (waves), but that isn't as import and as proving it to all the kind people who were ever so objective and polite, so by Mid to Late April.... I.......Will......l......Light......The.......Air.......On......Fire smiley  I hope this is enough proof for you sad  I cannot do any better than that I'm afraid 6 6 6 wink
youhn
Fractal Molossus

Shapes only exists in our heads.

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2015, 05:26:53 PM »

While lots of math freaks around here, nobody asked for proof (yet).

Since I'm an engineer, I do ask for the practical purpose. Real world applications, stuff that gets things done, you know?

By the way, 666 is nothing other than 999 turned upside down. Funny thing, try that with the other extreme limit from our digits ... 000.

Or 111, for that matter.

quaz0r
Fractal Molossus

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2015, 09:41:00 PM »

that post...and that site...

Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2015, 10:56:24 PM »

that post...and that site...

<Quoted Image Removed>

I vote for Trolling!

Look at this guy's previous posts.

All the same incomprehensible nonsense.

Kevin - if you are incapable of stating your argument coherently, I suggest you focus on finding somebody who is fluent in both English and whatever your native language is  (and PLEASE don't tell me your native language is English!!)  (if so, your case is hopeless and I suggest you find another hobby)  and focus on starting from the beginning and describe whatever it is you are trying to say clearly and concisely with no references to cryptic meaningless garbage like "at the quantum level" - that phrase clearly indicates you have no idea what you are saying.  I know about the quantum level, and what you are describing has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Your so-called "string fractions" do not exist anywhere outside of your mind that I could find.  Looking at the few you posted here before, many have a zero in the denominator, and as such are meaningless.  Any pattern built up from that as a starting point is also meaningless.

Please start making sense.  Focus only on communicating clearly for a start.  Nothing can possibly come of any discussion until you can do that!  We have restricted people from posting after they prove themselves incapable of clearly communicating before, and I would hate to see you become a candidate for that club.

EDIT TO ADD:  I am not trying to be harsh, and reading what I just wrote does sound harsh.  I am merely trying to point out that the manner in which you are only giving conclusions with no points of reference or proper build-up and background information makes you appear like you are not saying anything at all.

Treat us like children with no ideas about anything you are talking about and try to give us the background, then the ideas, then the conclusions.  You are obviously very passionate about this and I respect that.  But please don't get irrational and incoherent in your passion or you lose your audience  evil
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 12:04:37 AM by Sockratease » Logged

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
3dickulus
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2015, 12:34:52 AM »

@quaz0r : is that sarcasm I detect?  wink

Kevin's facebook page says he's a writer... maybe this is part of a project or composition he's working on for a thesis on social propagation of fictional scenarios? no disrespect intended, Kevin, but coherence and clarity would help. As you can see you have some folks here who are willing to take you seriously if you can present things in a way that makes sense or perhaps, adds up.
I'm not a mathematician but I am curious...

edit: hmmm after another read the dialog is reminiscent of an AI proggie from my old Amiga called Ractor
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 12:53:46 AM by 3dickulus, Reason: ractor » Logged

Resistance is fertile...
You will be illuminated!

#B^] https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Fractals/fragmentarium
kevinmorais
Explorer

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2015, 02:05:02 AM »

@quaz0r : is that sarcasm I detect?  wink

Kevin's facebook page says he's a writer... maybe this is part of a project or composition he's working on for a thesis on social propagation of fictional scenarios? no disrespect intended, Kevin, but coherence and clarity would help. As you can see you have some folks here who are willing to take you seriously if you can present things in a way that makes sense or perhaps, adds up.
I'm not a mathematician but I am curious...

edit: hmmm after another read the dialog is reminiscent of an AI proggie from my old Amiga called Ractor

There appears to be a misunderstanding..I will break this into simple little baby steps in hopes people might understand...

Step 1...this is how we count using waves at the quantum level...the video counts to 16 then cuts out because I have no help in finishing it....    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ61jToN7L0 This is a GRADE 1 Children video....

Step 2...this berif video describes nominlization of numbers which is what Fractal Binary is... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1EGDCh75SpQ
These links are YouTube videos anyone serious please watch these 2 videos to get u up to speed...I will explain more in the next lesson which would be when we do Grade 6 Math and solve for π...the Mod here know I am not a troll, a troll is a hidden coward, I'm Kein Morais I Live in Toronto Canada I am not a Coward Hidden Sick Twisted Troll
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 02:17:31 AM by kevinmorais » Logged
kevinmorais
Explorer

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2015, 02:15:03 AM »

While lots of math freaks around here, nobody asked for proof (yet).

Since I'm an engineer, I do ask for the practical purpose. Real world applications, stuff that gets things done, you know?

By the way, 666 is nothing other than 999 turned upside down. Funny thing, try that with the other extreme limit from our digits ... 000.

Or 111, for that matter.

There are a couple of bracket errors here and there and π is negative when filled but this is as good as it gets, I cannot make it any simplere cause I have no computer to make a children cartoon for the math experts (the ones rudly accusing me as a troll) to follow

kram1032
Fractal Senior

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2015, 03:20:37 AM »

Those sure are some neat multilayered pictures of waves and collections of symbols.
Now where's the explanation for your notation?
What do equal-signs on fractions mean, for instance?
As is, this makes no sense. Not because it's hard to grasp but because there isn't even an explanation to begin to grasp it.
kevinmorais
Explorer

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2015, 04:11:51 AM »

Those sure are some neat multilayered pictures of waves and collections of symbols.
Now where's the explanation for your notation?
What do equal-signs on fractions mean, for instance?
As is, this makes no sense. Not because it's hard to grasp but because there isn't even an explanation to begin to grasp it.

This is the Grade 6 Children book it came from, everything is there wink. Its only 9 pages long and takes only 10 minutes to read

http://ashesmi.yolasite.com/resources/Fractal%20Binary%20Grade%206.pdf
DarkBeam
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

Fragments of the fractal -like the tip of it

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2015, 08:52:53 AM »

I have tried to "read" it but it looks meaningless.
Also I have seen thousands of formulas in my own life but noone looked like
(A=B->C)/(D=E->F)

sad

Explain us the meaning of that "notation"?

No sweat, guardian of wisdom!
kram1032
Fractal Senior

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2015, 11:03:42 AM »

Ok so I tried to open the pdf you linked but it must be insanely large. I only got it to download to, like 10% within 15 minutes. Does it contain a lot of ginormous uncompressed images or something? Even 1000+ -page pdfs are normally done within maybe two minutes. This should not take that long.
If you want people to read your pdfs, make sure they can actually be downloaded.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: