Logo by simon.snake - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2024, 02:23:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: A strange new world.  (Read 621 times)
Description: Noob
SABLE
Forums Newbie

« on: March 10, 2015, 06:34:24 PM »

Hey everyone!

Hope you'r all doing well.

My name is Arn Gyssels.

I live in Belgium / Antwerp and mostly been working with 2D software, i'm fairly new to almost everything related to 3D besides messing around in Cinema4D.

Lately i've been kinda stuck with trying to create what's on my mind and been looking for new software to push it in a more interesting and complex enviroment.

i wanted to join the forum to learn and communicate, explore and find some friends.

I found mandelbulb 3D by watching tutorials of Don Whitaker on youtube and was mostly interested in taking parts of the fractal, slicing it, reconstruct them in Fiji and work with it in Zbrush to eventually print them in 3D.

It seems that i have some errors (related to Java, i think) while importing it as a sequence and was wondering if anyone could lead me in the right direction, where i should post this problem?

Thx everyone!!

Arn  alien

www.spaceindex.nu

youhn
Fractal Molossus

Shapes only exists in our heads.

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 07:15:25 PM »

Antwerpen, that's Dutch speaking right? Welkom bij fractal forums.

If you're looking for more complexity and possibilities, you've come to the right place. But you might want to loosen the idea to "create what is on your mind". Exploring and rendering fractals is more like photography. Keep a vague idea on your goal in the back of your head, while keeping your eyes open and paying attention while exploring.

Your question can be placed in either http://www.fractalforums.com/help-and-support/ or http://www.fractalforums.com/3d-fractal-generation/

Don't be afraid to misplace something, since the admins/moderators will move it for you.
SABLE
Forums Newbie

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 07:28:35 PM »

Hey Youhn,

Correct, it's dutch speaking. En dank u voor de feedback!

smiley

cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 07:33:41 PM »

Lol. Hello andere welcome to the forums. Although youhn is right. dont overexaggerate wrong postings wink

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: