Logo by Fiery - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2024, 08:36:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Discrepancy between preview render and output render  (Read 3008 times)
rurik2000
Forums Freshman

« on: December 14, 2014, 04:54:43 PM »

Hello

I have a fractal that looks great when I render it from the main viewer window.  I have all my settings right and am happy with them.
However when I render from the animation maker, I get a massive amount of noise and the colors etc...just don't look right.

I went to the "Processings" window of the Animation maker and made sure all the "Calculation" settings matched the ones I have in the main view window.
Still no luck....

What could be causing this?

Thanks
Madman
Fractal Molossus

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 06:37:08 PM »

Do you use the button "Render Preview" or the button "Start rendering animation images"? The first one will give you a noisy look, but a quick render. The second button will render all images one by one at high quality. If that's not your problem, please post the parameter file and a screen dump of your animation settings.

All I want is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power (Ashleigh Brilliant)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: