Logo by Pauldelbrot - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 25, 2024, 01:47:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Introducing myself  (Read 647 times)
SocratePazzo
Forums Newbie

« on: October 21, 2014, 07:11:25 PM »

Hi, i'm a fractal artist from Italy.
I take inspiration from the great abstract painters and the avant-garde, especially the French, of the twenties and thirties, and I think that making art with fractals does not necessarily imply the presence of symmetry, clean lines and spirals. Nature alredy take care of this kind of things. The artist's task is to investigate the possible, putting himself in discontinuity with the reality.

Find me on DeviantArt: http://socratepazzo.deviantart.com/ and on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SocratePazzoFractalArtist

Cheers,
S.P.
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 10:48:19 PM »

Greetings, O person of similar user name   afro

Welcome to the forums!

It might be easier for people here to see your work if you just post it here.  Not all of us belong to deviant art, and many of us refuse to ever visit facebook   alien

We have a gallery, and DA allows hotlinking images, so you can just upload them there and post them here if you prefer.

I look forward to seeing your works   cheesy

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
SocratePazzo
Forums Newbie

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 10:10:58 AM »

Thanks for the suggestion. I will add some of my works for sure smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: