Logo by Fiery - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 18, 2024, 02:26:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Render Farm - reasonable rates, could be used for fractals....  (Read 1610 times)
Description: I contacted pixelplow and this is the response
David Makin
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

Makin' Magic Fractals
« on: August 26, 2014, 12:14:26 AM »

On 24 Aug 2014, at 15:37, Support wrote:

David,

Thanks for your interest in Pixel Plow.  We could provide support for those applications if jobs can be split into pieces...tiles or frames basically.  That's the only way to make the application behave like a normal rendering application for integration with our farm management software.  As for whether or not we would do this, that depends on client demand.  The software licensing and development time building a new application into our offering has to make business sense.  If you had multiple people with small jobs or one person with a large job who are willing to pay, we would consider the addition.

Thanks,
Pixel Plow Support

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2014 8:36 AM
To: support@pixelplow.net
Subject: [] Fractal software

Hi, am just wondering if you cold provide the rendering farm services for folks using the various fractal programs - in particular Ultra Fractal, Mandelbulb3D and Mandelbulber ?
Donit really need it myself as at the moment I haven';t really ventured much into animations and besides I have a dual-6-core Xeon Mac Pro wink

However I think many at www.fractalforums.com would be interested in your services if the appropriate software was available. I know for a fact that installing Ultra Fractal should be simple as it comes with networking included but I';m not so sure about the others.
Thanks for reading
Dave Makin

The meaning and purpose of life is to give life purpose and meaning.

http://www.fractalgallery.co.uk/
"Makin' Magic Music" on Jango
Dinkydau
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 02:42:30 AM »

It's likely worth to just purchase your own computer in almost every situation.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: