Logo by wmauzey - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 23, 2024, 11:27:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Silly Question about CondItcountSwitch  (Read 1138 times)
chaos_crystal
Safarist

I Have No Limits.

« on: July 09, 2014, 05:51:49 AM »

Here is the tut about that, it's been around for a while--

http://dark-beam.deviantart.com/art/howto-use-CondItcountSwitch-301655962

I cannot figure out how to get rid of the Integer Power default formula on Fo.1. I 've tried deleting and erasing but nothing works.  fiery  Advise, please??

I asked dark-beam but he's having trouble with a slow internet [been there and done that!] and advised me to ask around elsewhere...

I conceived and developed a new geometry of nature and implemented its use in a number of diverse fields. It describes many of the irregular and fragmented patterns around us, and leads to full-fledged theories, by identifying a family of shapes I call fractals.

— Benoit Mandelbrot
spacelord
Forums Newbie

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 09:06:34 PM »

Near the bottom of the Formulas window,right next to "repeat from here". There is a button that will move integer power to the next formula slot,leaving the first formula slot empty.
lenord
Fractal Bachius

No Matter where you go there you are

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 01:20:58 AM »

To completely remove any formula from a Hybrid just go to the Formula Tab of the Formula you want to remove, then point the cursor to the 4Da formulas button and load the top Blank "empty" slot in the Formulas selection, this will make that Formula Slot, whatever it is Empty it will just be skipped during the Iteration process
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: