Logo by Dinkydau - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 25, 2024, 11:22:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Network Rendering  (Read 2519 times)
Description: Background image not showing up
Pat2E
Forums Newbie

2EWorx
« on: July 04, 2014, 01:35:41 PM »

Hello all, wondering if anyone else had this issue and how to resolve it.  I'm using Mandelbulb and I set up an animation with a background image. I saved the parameters, background image and animation parameters on a network drive. I start rendering the animation on the PC the I created it then go to my other PC, load the parameters and do a rendering and all looks good, background image appears fine. But when I go to render the animation on the second PC, the images that render on that PC do not have the background image. So half the images that are rendered on PC 1 have the background image but those rendered on PC 2 do not. How do I make the background image show up in the rendered animation images for pic 2?
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 01:53:53 PM »

Assuming that by "Mandelbulb" you mean Mandelbulb3D, the background image must be in the folder specified in the ini directories tab, or it will not appear.

A more detailed discussion is here : http://www.fractalforums.com/mandelbulb-3d/background-image/

Moving this to the appropriate forum...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 01:55:53 PM by Sockratease, Reason: Speelinf Eroorz » Logged

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
Pat2E
Forums Newbie

2EWorx
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 11:01:09 PM »

Thanks much for the reply Sockratease.  And sorry about putting in the incorrect forum, I still don't know my way around here too good.
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 11:09:32 PM »

No problems!  This sub forum is admittedly hard to find.  We just move things around as needed.

I hope that the background works out now   afro

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
lenord
Fractal Bachius

No Matter where you go there you are

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2014, 04:43:48 PM »

Also don't forget that the names of the images used as BGs can not be more than 16 characters long or they won't load either
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: