Logo by Pauldelbrot - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 11:27:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: New to all of this! but Man does it look interesting and taste like more  (Read 548 times)
Thekikker
Forums Newbie

« on: June 24, 2014, 12:47:55 PM »

Cheers to all of you,

Just new to the software and a fractal enthusiast for only a few months. Mostly interested in the mathematical beauty and simplicity.
Which forums would you recommend browsing through. 

Thekikker
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 01:20:30 PM »

Cheers to all of you,

Just new to the software and a fractal enthusiast for only a few months. Mostly interested in the mathematical beauty and simplicity.
Which forums would you recommend browsing through. 

Thekikker

Hello and welcome to the forums   afro

Glad to see another enthusiastic fractal artist!

As for which forum to browse, I'd start with the one dedicated to whichever software you are using!  (you didn't say specifically and there are many to choose from)

Unless, of course, if you haven't found one you like yet - then I say start in the Gallery to see what's possible with each particular program and just explore from there.  While you're in there, consider voting in out Contest!  It's too late to enter this year, but your participation in voting is welcome and encouraged.  Everybody's different and some love obscure, buggy, long out of development, and difficult to use software (like my love of Mutatorkammer)  (in our Downloads section)  - while others hate loathe and despise some of the most popular and (allegedly) easy to use software  (like my aversion to UltraFractal!)

I hope you find what you're looking for here, and look forward to seeing your work.

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: