Logo by kr0mat1k - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 24, 2024, 09:13:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: We have Split the ONE  (Read 538 times)
kevinmorais
Explorer

« on: June 03, 2014, 06:33:02 PM »

I cannot speak to ANYONE in University of Toronto or any University as I am Considered a Unindroctinated Hack, but I have split the One, meaning EVERYTHING all Numbers Come from and Exist inside of One.  Here is the Proof to the Unfinished Video Below

Here is the UNFINISHED VIDEO.....  <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/PJ61jToN7L0&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/PJ61jToN7L0&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1</a>

And at the End of this paper Here Called Samuari Pschology is the Proof of everything coming from Pi...Pi is a Wave!  Do'h!  we have been counting WRONG! 

http://ashesmi.yolasite.com/resources/PsychologyOne.pdf

NOW I AM ON VACATION!  WE HAVE SPLIT THE ONE!  This Describes Atoms, Quirks Quarks Nutrons and Bla bla bla....but it will take 100 Years before Solid State Science even LOOKS at it...GOD I AM SO TIRED!  But all of you NICE People have given me Hope smiley
Chillheimer
Global Moderator
Fractal Schemer

Just another fractal being floating by..

chilli.chillheimer chillheimer
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 07:06:52 AM »

congratulations!

(now I just wish I would understand anything of it. Or that BBC does a show about it, explaining it for math-noobs.. wink)

edit: I'm not sure if you should use the word "split" in this context.. how often have we thought that a thing is the smallest splittable and were wrong...
maybe "describe" is a better choice?
but then, I don't really understand what you're talking about..
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 03:22:34 PM by Chillheimer » Logged

--- Fractals - add some Chaos to your life and put the world in order. ---
kevinmorais
Explorer

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 10:32:10 PM »

Thanks here is the Jewelz Set as an Atom, this is perfect string theory smiley  Sooooooooooo Coooooooooooool
Chillheimer
Global Moderator
Fractal Schemer

Just another fractal being floating by..

chilli.chillheimer chillheimer
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 11:39:11 PM »

if you want anyone responding seriously to your posts I really think you should at least try to explain all this stuff.
Google won't even show a result for "the JewelZ Set". Except some DJ-Sets.
this starts to look like you're trying to play a joke on us.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 11:41:32 PM by Chillheimer » Logged

--- Fractals - add some Chaos to your life and put the world in order. ---
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: