Logo by Trifox - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2024, 03:36:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Can't add background pic -- solved  (Read 4006 times)
Chillheimer
Global Moderator
Fractal Schemer

Just another fractal being floating by..

chilli.chillheimer chillheimer
« on: June 01, 2014, 07:10:22 AM »

Hi Everyone!
All those beautiful images of the contest made me open up Mandelbulb again after a long break...
Now I'm trying to get the background black, but couldn't find a direct way to do so. (edit: found it, Ambient-->Depth)
So I made a black jpg and wanted to add it as Background Pic, so I check the"Background Image"-Box, select my Pic, but nothing happens, the Box immediately changes back to unchecked. I've tried with several pics, jpgs as well as bmps and pngs, but I can't get any background pic in Mandelbulb 3d.

A forum search didn't help..

What am I doing wrong?

Regards,
Chilli

---------------------
found the solution here:
http://www.fractalforums.com/mandelbulb-3d/background-image/

the background image must be in the same folder set in the ini directories tab
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 08:47:51 AM by Chillheimer » Logged

--- Fractals - add some Chaos to your life and put the world in order. ---
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print