Logo by bib - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 06:54:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Hello everyone! Finally some other fractal addicts to conversate with haha.  (Read 643 times)
IteratedLaughter
Forums Freshman

« on: May 14, 2014, 05:45:50 AM »

24, college student, live in Arizona. I believe about 2-3 months ago I read an article about the tesseract and hypercube iterating.. I had never heard any of that before, so it ended up consuming my entire day because I found it so interesting and couldn't stop reading. Anyway, that lead me here. And the addiction has only grown haha. I have bought several books on fractals design and art but also the underlying math and chaotic theories because I wish to actually understand them etc. But, some of the math is way beyond me at this point (I think? haha), but look forward to getting there! Big fan of the awesome software that is provided by everyone. Currently binging on Mendelbulb 3d. Anyway, I'm rambling. I look forward to meeting some people that share the similar interest and learning!
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 08:11:26 AM »

hello and welcome to the forums, you have come to the right place for escalating your "addiction" smiley

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Caleidoscope
Fractal Fertilizer

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 03:56:26 PM »

Welcome Iterated Laughter.

I'm sure you are going to  like it here. So much beauty to see and so much knowledge to absorb.
Although I'm honest enough to say that the scientific knowledge is kind of 'wasted'  on me.
I wish you a lot of fun with it and looking forward to see some of the artistic expressions of your hand (and mind wink)

grtz
Caleidoscope

"Today you create the memory for tomorrow, be sure to make it a good one"
IteratedLaughter
Forums Freshman

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 09:27:13 AM »

Thank you both! I've been going at it today, can't seem to get my fix haha. Need to read some more tutorials.
Chillheimer
Global Moderator
Fractal Schemer

Just another fractal being floating by..

chilli.chillheimer chillheimer
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 10:58:56 AM »

welcome..
love your nickname  grin

--- Fractals - add some Chaos to your life and put the world in order. ---
IteratedLaughter
Forums Freshman

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 08:44:45 AM »

welcome..
love your nickname  grin

No sir, I love yours.
Pages: [1]   Go Down