Logo by bib - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2024, 01:02:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: JWildfire V1.61 release  (Read 1418 times)
thargor6
Fractal Molossus

« on: May 01, 2014, 11:27:18 PM »

Just released JWildfire V1.61. This time there are some minor improvements, new variations by Xyrus02 and two bug fixes. A really cool new feature is the ability to have images-sequences (i. a. animations) as colormaps for flame-fractals. Enjoy!

Complete list of changes:
- FIXED: a UI-bug regarding the use of dark themes (font color was too dark)
- FIXED: a bug regarding the calculation of the color-index in the editor (UI was not refreshed properly)
- new “falloff3″, “post_falloff3″, “pre_falloff3″-variations by Xyrus02
- new “pre_curl”-variation by Xyrus02
- improved the “Simple tiling”-random-flame-generator
- the “colormap_wf”_variations allow now the use of images-sequences (i. e. animations) as input
- anti-aliasing in the motion-Curve-Editor
- changed the default behaviour of the batch-renderer in a way that it does not renders flames where an corresponding image-file is already in place. Maybe adding some option to control this in the future…
- some additions to the motion-curve-editing

You can download the new version at the projects web page:  http://www.andreas-maschke.com/?page_id=351

Just click the “Random flames” button to start playing around and have fun :-)

Here is a recent render:

Andreas
SCORPION
Conqueror

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 01:07:17 AM »

Mr. Andreas!
I am very happy and additions solution with dark print.
Still lacks the displacement of layers. I think your arguments unconvincing. Function is actually extremely necessary.
With great regret not find the save function sequence PNG and SWF of the animation window. Why is it cleaned? It became very uncomfortable to keep the sequence of flames, then open the batch render and produce render there. Besides, the SWF is not possible to display all. I consider it extremely necessary to return these functions. Sincerely, Vladimir.

* O.jpg (70.7 KB, 384x270 - viewed 322 times.)
thargor6
Fractal Molossus

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 03:23:56 PM »

Hello Vladimir,
as said before, direct support for encoding/creating videos will come in later releases, but not SWF.
Regarding the movemement of layerz I'm still not convinced that it is necessary to have one more option to do that. My approach to force people to do this is by using a post-transform is that more people learn about post-transforms :-)

In general I would suggest to use the official JWildfire forum for feature requests, because those are not interesting for most readers of the fractalforums.com, I think.

Best regards,
Andreas
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: