Logo by simon.snake - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 19, 2024, 11:15:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: coming to say hello  (Read 679 times)
Description: a coming to say hello
Swegguar
Forums Newbie

« on: April 04, 2014, 09:34:05 PM »

hi im mario im a science guy without any formal science training, so i love everything technical, conceptual and funky, but don't go further off the limit of abstraction.
mainly what brought me here is i wanted to make cool animations with mandelbulber aiming to some day achieve top proffesional image as to giant screen in concerts and so on. and since some weeks, since rock has gotten "too preposterous" (quoting frank zappa), i wanted to listen to some stuff to my taste without having to combene with some messages that come up in albums if you listen too much to them, and i already listened to aphex twin twice, that's enough electronics for anyone. So i searched for generative music programs, but didn't find anything too musical that didn't need any further actual production (filters, sequencing, etc.) to make it nice, nor needn't complex programming skills. Like you want to make a cube in 3ds max, there's a button and you make a cube, you go as complex as you want; in generative music and motion graphics software i found, theres no "button cube", there's like code: beggin logarythm element(6), that kills me right there. so i wanted either software with intuitive parameters, or humanized patches of non intuitive software, such as puredata, max/msp or programming. Lazy? I don't know, it's a choice, like I actually used reebok pump snickers and actually pumped them, so i dont believe im lazy. nice to mich you!
jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

May a trochoid in the void bring you peace

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 10:43:11 AM »

Hello and welcome!
Hope you find some of the things you are looking for among our community of developers!
Enjoy your time searching and discussing and maybe share some of your radical rock?  grin

May a trochoid of ¥h¶h iteratively entrain your Logos Response transforming into iridescent fractals of orgasmic delight and joy, with kindness, peace and gratitude at all scales within your experience. I beg of you to enrich others as you have been enriched, in vorticose pulsations of extravagance!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: