Logo by Maya - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 26, 2024, 11:26:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Network Rendering  (Read 1693 times)
antares
Forums Newbie

@ntares

« on: March 02, 2014, 12:22:37 PM »

Hi there

1st, me english is not my native speaking, so please forgive me some stupid words and wrongs gramatical failure  wink

May its possible for the future, that this great software become a additional to rendering with network-clients?
Yes, perhaps its a big wish and i think, it becomes a lot of hard works to realised it. But ist this dream only a dream or a real future ...  ?

On this point i like ti say: thank you for this great software ... since two years i was happy to use it!

Regards
@ntares

Regards
@ntares
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 03:35:15 PM »

Hi there

1st, me english is not my native speaking, so please forgive me some stupid words and wrongs gramatical failure  wink

May its possible for the future, that this great software become a additional to rendering with network-clients?
Yes, perhaps its a big wish and i think, it becomes a lot of hard works to realised it. But ist this dream only a dream or a real future ...  ?

On this point i like ti say: thank you for this great software ... since two years i was happy to use it!

Regards
@ntares

Your English is easily understood and much better than my ability to speak in languages foreign to me!

What software do you mean?

There are literally hundreds of possibilities and you did not name the program you want to use with network rendering.

After you clarify, I'll move the thread to the correct section of the forum so the right people can see it.

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
antares
Forums Newbie

@ntares

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 11:33:04 PM »

Hi Sokrates

Thank you for you answer ... great!
I'm happy to be understood ... no frontier with language ... well done.

Ok, i talk about Mandelbulb v1.89 ....
In the meanwhile (lol, in the moment) i prepare "massive" render to different ws (workstation)  with splitting the animations into parts.
With the other great Software Mandelbulber, not so easily to work with it, its possible, to render the animation with network-clients. But one must i say, the picture "must" be locate / rendered an drive "C.\..." that was a limitation ... that can be accepted :-)

Hey, this SoftWare "Mandelbulb" takes, pushed or startup so many Fractal-Users that no bevore ...
I always a Fan and UF5-User (buy it, of course) and there was also a great solution with Network-Rendering ... great :-)

For me, and i think for some others, may be a Dream come through with this great "Game of Grafic" ... Mandelbrot ... why not speedup with Netweork rendering? Lol ... ok, i'm not similar with Programming but i hope this must be possible or i think the wrong way?

May be through ... so much great Formulas, a nice GUI, and stabile Software ... why not jump to next Level

For me, i would like to donate some Features ... why not!

At last, i do use this Software to "create" or "realized"  optical Dream of View ... i prepare/ crwated my own Music with the same Way an Intention ... :-)

I hope to be understand und reflect some Ideas, yes ... walk with the wild side ...

Regards
@ntares

Regards
@ntares
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: